Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Musician VS Racist Thugs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy looked a bit like Nigel Benn, lucky for those 2 dickheads it wasn't him.

Comment

I posted this on the immigrant thread. Look at what one fool replied to me with. He's probably some racist Motha ****a

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Too bad Ricky Burns wasn't present at the time, he would have knocked both those pu$$ies out.
        No he will move up in weight and avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          Junior Gong and Kuykut on the attack

Comment

I live about 300 yards away from the incident, 2nd street on the right ( In the direction the racist morons were heading )

Comment

Complete embarrassment to Scotland.

I witnessed the tail end of another similar incident between a junkie and two small Asian (Vietnamese types(racist?!)) in Edinburgh last night. I think they walked in front of his scruffy dog or something.

I intervened in another incident in town a few years back when a man was smoking in a bus shelter (banned in Scotland) and a foreign looking woman asked him to move as he shouldn't be doing that. He told her to **** off back to her own country, turns to me and says 'can you believe her eh' and I told him I wasn't interested in his pish. Almost ended in a fight but he shut up

Comment

Working...
              X