Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Johnson: Survival of the Fastest. Watch it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Johnson: Survival of the Fastest. Watch it.

Look at this and then tell me if you think Michael Johnson is wrong. He thinks Slavery has helped black athletes be faster.

Estimates are that 50% would die on their shackled journey from West Africa to the coast. The journey were hundreds to thousands of miles so that alone was not easy.

2008 Jamaica dominated the Olympic spriting. Jaimaca was the last stop for the most troublesome and toughest slaves. Hunger strikers were fed excretement... Dang. 6 months trips on ships and 50 to 91% mortality rate... Dang. Injured slaves would be thrown off the ship, so the toughest ones were surviving. Testosterone is also higher in Blacks than Asian's on average, it helps repair muscle and make you stronger etc...

If ou don't believe in selective breeding as such, then look at dogs. Pit Bull's were bred within generations to lose the dying fear and be more game to death with more stamina than ever. I am not comparing humans to dogs but I am just giving you a short time span how things can change.

Diabeties seems to be more common as well though.

An Extra man was 1200-1300 dollars but a common man was 775-850 dollars. So obviously stronger guys were worth more and better for work.

Black women were sexually assaulted, raped and to some extent were forced to have babies with the strong black men. They were strong women Johnson mentions to survive that alone. It would break most women today to be raped once, let alone multiple times or forced to have a baby with someone random.
    They were strong, very strong.

A Cambridge professor has looked at it in humans and Elephant seals. They were thought to be extinct because they were hunted so extremel, but they fittest survived and they lost a lot of the genetic mutations that the weaker ones had. However the environment does play a role as he said.
    Africans have higher diversity than none Africans and once mixed, he said a cleaner genome pool was possible. That has a potential for higher fitness. Nigerians, Kalahari bush man in the south etc...

Comment

Working...
    X