Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Floyd who faked his retirement, vacation and been called a coward in US tv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
    He faked his retirement and vacations to avoid Cotto, Margarito, Williams and Pacquiao. Asked for ridiculous OST, spy in Pacquiao gym and $100 million to fight Pacquiao. No wonder he was called a coward world wide.

People will always remember, a coward who beat only weak women who cant defend themselves. Now is going to pay for it in June.
    Remember, ariza saying pac and arum was ducking the fight this entire time?..nice try trollio

Comment

Nothing has changed he's still ducking the same fighters. I'm surprised he hadn't retired again after the Ortiz cheap shot. PAC on the other hand still fighting over the hill drained past their prime guys. BOTH need to man up & fight. There I said it. I know everyone here is gonna hate for this now since PAC & Floyd is all most people here know.

Comment

I'm loving this. lmao Y'all pac fans should ask manny to be on his payroll. You guys are doing a funny good job on damage control. This **** is funny.

Comment

Working...
        X