Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    You love to argue over terminology just for an opportunity to condescend and distract from the topic at hand. Nice tactic, but im not taking the bait. lol.

Actually...

If you say "it follows for me" according to your beliefs, then its subjective. Therefore you cannot say my use of the word is wrong. Because according to my logic, it is a non sequitur.

Im asking HOW does it follow for you? What is your reasoning?

And once again, you cut out the part where i explained to you WHY it doesnt follow...

"My parents gave me life, but i dont accept everything they do."

So, WHY does God giving you life mean you accept his actions?

That's all he does, over and over. He knows his position is the losing one so he diverts over and over.

It's why I don't bother with him. I wish theists would just say, yup I have zero evidence, still believe on blind faith, and do so because it makes me sleep better at night.

Then it will be over. Instead they try and convince you of these things, and pass laws according to their magical man in the sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      That's all he does, over and over. He knows his position is the losing one so he diverts over and over.
      Just stop. I know you got me on the brain, but at least think before you post.

Again, I'm not taking a position. I'm simply stating my personal beliefs in terms of my faith.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      It's why I don't bother with him.
      Ah, but you do. Like you're doing now. And like you will do in the future as you always do.

Instead they try and convince you of these things, and pass laws according to their magical man in the sky.
      Which is not what happened here.

I've not tried to convince anyone of anything, I've only stated my beliefs. Also, I'm not calling for any new laws either. As a matter of fact, I vote for those who would start repealing laws, not adding new ones. Really, you need to keep up on what I say if you're going to persist in talking about me constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Just stop. I know you got me on the brain, but at least think before you post.

Again, I'm not taking a position. I'm simply stating my personal beliefs in terms of my faith.

Ah, but you do. Like you're doing now. And like you will do in the future as you always do.

Which is not what happened here.

I've not tried to convince anyone of anything, I've only stated my beliefs. Also, I'm not calling for any new laws either. As a matter of fact, I vote for those who would start repealing laws, not adding new ones. Really, you need to keep up on what I say if you're going to persist in talking about me constantly.
        See, now you are either lying or delusional. I don't want to keep hashing this stuff up, but you butted into a conversation I was having with another poster and made a claim.

I challenged you on it over and over and you did exactly what everyone is accusing you of and that's elude the topic at hand. Talked about something we weren't discussing.

I then told you that, and you said you have a right to talk in any thread you want. I said fine, but stick to the topic at hand.

It's what you do man, I'm here willing to have a conversation but you know why you can't? Because I stump you over and over, put you in a corner and you don't like it...lol

Stop debating to debate, and let's just talk. Religion, evolution aren't your things man. Stick to politics, at least there you can have your own opinion and not your own facts.

Comment

See, now you are either lying or delusional. I don't want to keep hashing this stuff up, but you butted into a conversation I was having with another poster and made a claim.
          You brought me up, so I commented.

But thanks again for proving me right by posting about me despite you saying you don't "bother with" me.

Stop debating to debate, and let's just talk.
          Um, that's what I tried to do on this very thread for several days. Keep up.

Stick to politics, at least there you can have your own opinion and not your own facts.
          That's golden coming from you, who I've had to repeatedly attempt to teach basic History, Debate, and Economics to.

Comment

You brought me up, so I commented.

But thanks again for proving me right by posting about me despite you saying you don't "bother with" me.

Um, that's what I tried to do on this very thread for several days. Keep up.

That's golden coming from you, who I've had to repeatedly attempt to teach basic History, Debate, and Economics to.
            Hahaha, hilarious....

You are a funny guy.

Comment

Hahaha, hilarious....

You are a funny guy.
              I never said you were a good student.

Comment

I never said you were a good student.
                Strawman! Non sequitur! Conjecture! Fallacy!

Hahaha, you are a good laugh for us here though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    All IN............................

Comment

Working...
                    X