Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady "I'll fight anyone at 154-168 but not Ward" Golovkin is looking at Froch now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady "I'll fight anyone at 154-168 but not Ward" Golovkin is looking at Froch now?

Ok so all this talk of bum-love-kin fighting anyone at 154 to 168 has been utterly destroyed by his open ducking of Andre "SOG" Ward. He wants to pick on little Mayweather who is really a super lightweight and former super lightweight Cotto and former WW Canelo but he's happy to face 6'1 career super middleweight Carl Froch?

The audacity of these clowns is astonishing, Ward Golovkin is a huge fight that would be similar to Froch GGG but we know why they don't want it, all hype ends when that boy steps in with SOG, same reasons HBO didn't want Pac-Floyd until they milked the sht outta Pac.

Seems like this hype beast is ready to step in with anyone from 154-168 provided they're too small or declining and very beatable, disgraceful behavior but it's what you get from HBO fighters.

I can't be the only one who notices how astonishing it is a fighter who ploughs through as many bums get's this level of hype, maybe because his particular demographic isn't used to having word champions? I don't know but it's time we stopped giving these "duckers" our hard earned money and stopped viewing their fights until they step it up.

Kovalev and GGG (HBO fighters) ducking threats and fighting stylistically easy fights to build up their fanbases who have limited boxing knowledge and just get excited that a fighter of their demographic is dominant.

MESSAGE TO GGG AND KOVALOV STEP UP AND STEP INTO THE LIONS DEN WITH WARD AND STEVENSON.

Clowns.
    Last edited by Skilled Nation; 05-28-2015, 01:53 AM.

Remember when he was willing to move up for Chavez Jr too? Keep in mind this was the Chavez that got smoked by Martinez and Vera. But as soon as Ward is mentioned, it's back to the drawing board. And by drawing board I mean randomly searching boxrec for some part time bakery chef with no power or skill.

I'm sorry but Golovkin is a clown and his management team has no idea what they want from the kid. He's heading towards the back end of his career and has nothing to show for it.

If he wants a REAL challenge within his current weight class he needs to pursue Al Haymon's guy in Quillin. Because the truth is, there are nothing but L's waiting for him at 168. Both Dirrell brothers clown him and Ward makes a mockery out of him.

Comment

wards retired isn't he, im certain of that? He hasn't fought for ages, just like Hagler.

Comment

Lol when the **** has Ward been available to fight Golovkin? He hasn't been available in two years and now has a tune up next month against Paul Smith at 172 pounds! LOL so how the hell is he ducking Ward when he has not and is not available?!?!

Ward isn't even a ranked fighter right now. Let the man get his tune up(s) and if GGG fights/beats Froch THEN talk about Ward.

Ward should be focused on his tune up, then maybe DeGale or Kovalev/Stevenson if he's having trouble making 168.

Comment

First, stop fking with the fonts because you need attention. "Bold" doesn't validate empty words.

Anyhow, I criticize Golovkin a lot but I don't think he should get anywhere near Ward right now. It would just be stupid. Calling him a coward is cowardly in and of itself because there's no reason for him to fight Andre right now. He's not a super hero, he's a guy with a job and right now his biggest problem is graduating to upper level competition. That doesn't mean he should jump straight to the top. That would be moronic.

Comment

Matter fact, why hasn't GGG and his team actively pursued a fight with Quillin?

Golovkin isn't with Top Rank so I'm sure his promoter will be willing to work with Haymon for a bought on NBC on PBC. Great exposure for the Mexican-style brawler. Unless of course, they don't think GGG could hang with a real MW who might actually be bigger than him? Hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
              Remember when he was willing to move up for Chavez Jr too? Keep in mind this was the Chavez that got smoked by Martinez and Vera. But as soon as Ward is mentioned, it's back to the drawing board. And by drawing board I mean randomly searching boxrec for some part time bakery chef with no power or skill.

I'm sorry but Golovkin is a clown and his management team has no idea what they want from the kid. He's heading towards the back end of his career and has nothing to show for it.

If he wants a REAL challenge within his current weight class he needs to pursue Al Haymon's guy in Quillin. Because the truth is, there are nothing but L's waiting for him at 168. Both Dirrell brothers clown him and Ward makes a mockery out of him.

Clowns.

You see how hyped they get when he beats these C/D level guys? hiding out in that bum ass division. I agree with you on the Dirrell brothers they clown his sorry ass (Ward is a given) but I've been really disappointed with Quillen who I had high hopes for, his performance against that Irish dude was really disappointing to me.

Comment

Golovkin said he would have no problem fighting Mayweather at 154, being Mayweather is a champion there. You have a problem with that, but not Ward saying he wants to fight Mayweather at 160? Lol nice standards you got there! Let's forget about that of course and focus on Golovkin. Not only Ward, Bernard Hopkins said the exact same thing. Of course Golovkin and every fighter in the world would love to fight Mayweather and earn career high paydays. What an idiotic thread.

Andre Ward To Mayweather: I'll Go 160 To Fight You!
                Posted by: Edward Chaykovsky on 3/15/2013 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Edward Chaykovsky

The war of words has ended with a challenge. On Wednesday, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) lashed out at WBA/WBC super middleweight king Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs). He took shots at Ward's ticket selling abilities. Ward's manager, James Prince, who used to manage Mayweather years ago, fired several verbal shots right back at Mayweather .

But now Ward himself has come out in the public and challenged Mayweather to a catch-weight fight at 160-pounds. Mayweather has never fought higher than 154, but Ward is willing to drain his body to head eight pounds south. Mayweather defends his title against Ward's close friend, Robert Guerrero, on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Ward stated on the social networks - "Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Skilled Nation View Post

Clowns.

You see how hyped they get when he beats these C/D level guys? hiding out in that bum ass division. I agree with you on the Dirrell brothers they clown his sorry ass (Ward is a given) but I've been really disappointed with Quillen who I had high hopes for, his performance against that Irish dude was really disappointing to me.
                  Meh, looked nothing more than a bad night for him. Quillin has shown that he has real MW power. Enough to rock and drop tough MW's. The thing is Quillin dispatches foes in a more strategic manner than GGG. He's got that superior Cuban/American style, "hit and not get hit". His style may make it so he doesn't KO his opponents as often as GGG does, but he's learning things in the process. His boxing ability is growing each time he fights.

The only thing GGG learns each time he fights is how to get hit in the face more often.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Lol when the **** has Ward been available to fight Golovkin? He hasn't been available in two years and now has a tune up next month against Paul Smith at 172 pounds! LOL so how the hell is he ducking Ward when he has not and is not available?!?!

Ward isn't even a ranked fighter right now. Let the man get his tune up(s) and if GGG fights/beats Froch THEN talk about Ward.

Ward should be focused on his tune up, then maybe DeGale or Kovalev/Stevenson if he's having trouble making 168.
                    You talk that sht like those PAC groupies did in the peak of it all back in 2009, but deep down you knew (and know with GGG) the schooling that awaits that boy. Get your excuses ready I already hearing how GGG is "declining" lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X