Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come people can't see the punch was UNDERNEATH THE BELT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobodys balls are by their belly button.

and Zab didnt bring his balls to the ring with him anyway so how can you be in hit in something you havent got?

Comment

I disagree it looked like it was on the belt line,and if you watch you can see the impact on his stomach,regardless if it was low or not Judah was about to take a nap.

Comment

judah needs to watch brandon rios fight with peterson and take notes .Zab a puto

Comment

i really dont care if it was low or not, it didnt land on his balls thats for sure

he refused to get up, he dint want to fight, he made up a horrid excuse about the standing 8 count.

he simply was outclassed and gave up, so i have no sympathy

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
            The ref calling the belt low.

Holding behind the neck.

The low blow.

Okay you have the footage and the videos. You caught us all. Its all part of the massive muslim conspiracy that the Norwegian bomber was trying to expose. To cut to the chase it all comes to a head when Amir Khan converts Floyd Mayweather and Curtis Jackson to Islam before the Olympics next year.

THEN the aliens come down from in the sky and Americans shall be slaves for eternity, BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Comment

It may be that Khan was dominating, but from the picture above, of it is the critical punch, it is LOW. THe punch is where the KNUCKLE Is, the part of the Glove which is above that, stiull ends at the beltline, but aht is only glove. It was a low blow. And I would have ruled it so. Who was the ref for Judah's Kostya Tzu fight? Was it also Drakulich.

However it was not as blatant as a fight I saw prevoius to this one involving Dirrell. His
              "KO" win waa so low that it must have clipped the top of the cup od below, and I'm certain that the ref, who is supposed to rule only on what he SEES, could not have seen it. It was BAD.

Comment

This is the same fighter who was telling the ref he never got knocked down when he was inventing the chicken dance.

Det. Ironside's picture clearly shows the punch landing ON the belt, which is perfectly legal.

Comment

Because it was on the belt, and you can see the impact on his stomach.

Comment

That was right on the belt not underneath, that was the same blow that Tito land on Vargas but the ref thought it was a low blow because of a previous one landed by Tito, If you looking for proper low blow then watch Judah on mayweather, or Cotto on Judah.

Comment

i didn't think it was a low blow and i don't even like khan

judah didn't come to fight simple as that. i don't know why but it's like he just showed up for the fight just to get paid and then get himself out of there as quick as he could.

thats why khan was all over him like the way he was, if judah threw his jab more and stayed active i think he could have caught khan nice seeing as he leaves himself open every time he throws a flurry of punches

Comment

Working...
                      X