No announcement yet.

(POLL) Julio Ceaser Chavez vs Zab Super Judah @ 140lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (POLL) Julio Ceaser Chavez vs Zab Super Judah @ 140lbs

I think this would have been a great exciting fight. Take the Chavez who fought against Taylor, Camacho and Haugen and put him in there with the Judah who impressed us all at 140 and early on at 147. Lighting fast hands against one of the best body punchers to ever lace em up. I could see Judah with his south paw style slick movement and powerful uppercut pitted up against Chavez leaning in trying to hit him to the body and break him down.

Here are the intangibles

Weight: 140
    Ring: 22 x 22 (mid sized ring)
    Gloves: 8 Ounces (punchers gloves)
    Refferee: Arthur Mecante Jr
    Venue: Estadio Azteca (capacity 105,000)

Judah's hand speed & southpaw style give Chavez too much trouble he wins a UD
    12.12%
    Judah uses his movement and hand speed to hit Chavez with superb combinations & stops him
    6.06%
    Judah starts off quick but fades late Chavez slows him with body work TKO Chavez
    72.73%
    Chavez rushes in hard fought battle but loses competitve rounds early takes them late UD Chavez
    9.09%
    These two are too close to call it Judah wins the fight but loses decision in Mexico
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

This is one of two fantasy fights we will talk about next Monday on my show fellas....Lefty

Comment

chaves ko no doubt

Comment

judah has some good competitive moments early on and then approx 4 rds in he starts to wilt and gets broken down under jcc's pressure ... jcc tko 9rds

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          put him in there with the Judah who impressed us all at 140 and early on at 147.

Note how you couldn't list one particular fight of Judah's in which he impressed.

Just read this post

Originally posted by donkim
          Judah never had a prime,he was always a good at best boxer.Judah is without question the most overrated fighter of the last twenty years.

We hear how talented and gifted Judah is,and how much potential he showed early on in his career,and I can tell you that Judah has never showed glimpes of what could have been.

Judah was never going to be great,he overachieved in knocking out an ill prepared,overtrained Cory Spinks,who struggled greatly to make weight.His next best win after that is against Chop Chop Corley and that's it.

Judah has a glass jaw and no heart and has been beaten every time he stepped in the ring with a challenge(except his one win over an ill prepared,overtrained Cory Spinks).

He is a disgrace to this sport and the sooner he retires..the better.

Do you recall the vicious beating that Judah took at the hands of Miguel Cotto? Just imagine what a prime Chavez would do to him.

This wouldn't even be competitive.

Comment

Chavez would destroy Judah imo.

Chavez might have problems early with Judan's Southpaw stance but he would wear Judah down. Cotto is not a seek and destroy fighter and he managed to break Judah down, Chavez is the quintessential seek and destroy fighter who not only brings hella pressure he has a cast iron chin is one of the best fighters ever when it comes to cutting the ring down, simply put, there is no hiding place in the ring when you are fighting Chavez.

The best way to fight Chavez is to have remarkable ring generalship (Whitaker) or Box him whilst throwing lots of punches to keep him on the defence(Randall,Taylor)

Comment

How is this even a question?

Comment

ya maybe a better mythical matchup woulda been jcc vs. pryor or somehting ...

Comment

You could not have picked a worse opponent for Judah to fight tbh, Judah is known to fade and buckle under pressure so why would you want to put him in there with a guy that probably brings as much pressure as a prime Joe Frazier and has a cast iron chin.

Comment

holy shnykees! i thought it said judah vs chavez jr. and i picked zab. its 6 am i cant think straight right now!! but zab vs sr. i got sr. by late tko, but who really knows whod win the fight even though zabs track record would suggest he'd lose steam in the late rounds but u never really whod win know unless it happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X