No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Kobe leaving on crutches can't be good...
    no it sure can't

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Kobe leaving on crutches can't be good...

MRI this afternoon

Kobe: 'im playing game 5'

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        MRI this afternoon

Kobe: 'im playing game 5'
        Sure he is...but at what cost

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          Sure he is...but at what cost

can't sit him now...game 5 is crucial

Comment

• The fact that he came back at the end just to make a last shot tells hes ok, it just hurts right now.

Comment

• Quick question. Could Kobes injury be because of his shoes also? Why the **** does he wear those basketball shoes

Comment

can't sit him now...game 5 is crucial
                Nah don't get me wrong........if KB can walk he WILL play........we all know his tolerance for pain and the way he feels about it......so I fully expect him to be out there game 5......

but the way the Lakeshow been playing off and on we got a llllllooooooooonng playoffs ahead of us......so I have to wonder howlong that foot will hold up.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  Nah don't get me wrong........if KB can walk he WILL play........we all know his tolerance for pain and the way he feels about it......so I fully expect him to be out there game 5......

but the way the Lakeshow been playing off and on we got a llllllooooooooonng playoffs ahead of us......so I have to wonder howlong that foot will hold up.....

that's why i wanted this series closed out ASAP...Dallas and Portland should stretch, unless Mavs are mentally shook

Comment

that's why i wanted this series closed out ASAP...Dallas and Portland should stretch, unless Mavs are mentally shook
                    no dobut.....we shouldda closed tomorrow.....now lets hope for game 6.....but someone needs to shoot CP3 in the leg or something.......damn......

Wonder if a zone defense would help???

Comment

• ________

Comment

Working...
                      X