Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Andre Berto is a Jr. WW who fights at 147 and has people move up to face him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Then he should rematch Collazo.
    They tried to make that fight already.

Comment

WTF is going on here? Savorduhflavor told me to come here.

If its about establishing the fact that Berto is a *****, coward and bitchmade queer, then its pointless, cuz we already know this.

Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post

If its about establishing the fact that Berto is a *****, coward and bitchmade queer, then its pointless, cuz we already know this.

Am I wrong?
        You really hate Berto don't you? I heard he tried to get a fight with Alfonzo Gomez and HBO shot it down and threw out Mike Jones as an opponent. What you think about that fight? I think Jones would ass rape Berto right now. This goes to show that HBO has wised up and realized Berto is a liability to the network because he gets paid way more than he draws at the gate. No need to protect him because of that.

Comment

nothing else for him at WW right now
          sucks if JWW's aren't gonna go at each other in loaded division
          but if they can get money to fight Berto at 147, don't blame Berto
          his stock fallen already
          Quintana was good, but he done nothing else
          shame family problems stopped Mosley fight
          not surprised if he'll pick on more JWW's now

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            You really hate Berto don't you? I heard he tried to get a fight with Alfonzo Gomez and HBO shot it down and threw out Mike Jones as an opponent. What you think about that fight? I think Jones would ass rape Berto right now. This goes to show that HBO has wised up and realized Berto is a liability to the network because he gets paid way more than he draws at the gate. No need to protect him because of that.
            Jones would rape Berto? lol the guy couldn't even KO Henry Bruseles...He's pretty good, but not that great. He's not beating any elite WWs. But then again, neither is Berto. Berto is the level below elite, but the level above tomato can. I'd give Jones a good shot against him, but I'd still pick Berto to beat him.
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 06-25-2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              WTF took them so long??? Us "novice" boxing heads have known this for years, yet it takes the experts at HBO to take years and millions wasted to figure this out?

Berto is certified trash. He's a fraud. A hoax. A lie. A piece of ****, rat bastard, rat fink mother****er and the only reason he still gets all these chances is cuz' Haymon has his finger up his ass.

This is bull****. Stop being conned by bull****.

Comment

Am I wrong?

Nope. Your pretty spot on.

Comment

WTF took them so long??? Us "novice" boxing heads have known this for years, yet it takes the experts at HBO to take years and millions wasted to figure this out?

Berto is certified trash. He's a fraud. A hoax. A lie. A piece of ****, rat bastard, rat fink mother****er and the only reason he still gets all these chances is cuz' Haymon has his finger up his ass.

Bhahahahaahahahahahha.

It's clear that HBO doesn't view him in the same light. If they did, they wouldn't even humor the idea of an unknown in Mike Jones fighting Andre Berto.

As we all know, Jones would whoop that ass and even if Berto won he would get no recognition cause no one knows who Jones is.

Sounds to me like HBO has finally seen the error of their ways and are willing to sacrifice Berto.

Comment

Damn... brutal... but true.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      people often forget berto's first fights were at 160 and 54 and berto has fought dirrell twice in the ams (beating him once and earning a controversial points win the second time)

he's accustomed to fighting big guys but because of the professional boxing style his handlers proabably didnt see his chin holding up not to mention berto is only 5'7"

this is still some bs though, berto has had the wbc title since 2007 and has only fought guys smaller than him or who were beaten by legit top 5 WWs before he fought them

fighting urango, being in talks for a malignaggi fight and now a bradley fight..?
                      Why does everyone say this?

Berto is almost 5' 9" LOL. He's 5' 8" 1/2. Berto is the third tallest WW after Williams and Mosley. Then Goes Mayweather and Clottey, then Cotto, and Pacquiao is the shortest.

Comment

Working...
                      X