Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal II HBO January 30, 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Yeah, Ward... the defensive fighter has never got "touched up"

By a guy on the level of a shot Pascal??? Fk no. Sorry that you have some emotional investment in this with your red K and anger. I'm just making boxing predictions.

Comment

• Do Canadians even respect chickenson? Crowd seemed to be backing Kovalev

Comment

• Kovalev vs. Chickenson, only fight that matters

Comment

• Adonis chickenson!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            I'm not seeing anything that Ward can't deal with.... Pascal is so flawed and shot that any comparisons are moot lol.
            10B that Kovalev wins if they fight?

Comment

• What Stevenson just did was the perfect example of "Man, you're lucky all these people are holding me back!"

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                haymon does allow his fighters on hbo after all
                But HBO won't share the pie with who really brings the $$$... Go figure ...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  If the ring wasn't all slippery, Kovalev would've killed him....
                  Shoot, he admitted that he carried Pascal, just to punish him. He could have stopped Pascal in the 4th round.

Not to mention that Kovalev actually deserved 2 KD's that he wasn't given credit for.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Lol wow how full of shlt is lampley? We're Kov and Adonis just not negotiating? Didn't duva duck the purse bid? Lol gtfo
                    They work for HBO so what do you expect? Lool.

I just hope Ward is back to his best, If he is then I have no doubts he will handle Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      What Stevenson just did was the perfect example of "Man, you're lucky all these people are holding me back!"
                      lol yep Kov just gave him the finger and proceeded to celebrate with his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X