No announcement yet.

congrats to tBear for becoming the new super moderator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Which one of you punk mods permabanned me on Sunday only to lift the ban like an hour later!?
    Firstable,

Secondable, my sources tell me that was THE reason of why TBear got promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Firstable,

He was probably promoted because I got brought back. Good on him. I shall ignore your firstable

Comment

Which one of you punk mods permabanned me on Sunday only to lift the ban like an hour later!?

i unbanned you....BPP apologized to me as he's supposed to run permabans thru me first

Comment

LMFAO, shit happened to me as well! Hell, I'm not as active as I use to be so I was like WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Firstable,

... Your 'sources'? On a discussion board?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
              LMFAO, shit happened to me as well! Hell, I'm not as active as I use to be so I was like WTF!
              Yeah at first I was like "WTF" well screw it cause I'm not making another account. Came back to see if there were any new articles and saw the ban was lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i unbanned you....BPP apologized to me as he's supposed to run permabans thru me first
                You wish. Hey I need Laker tickets. Gonna be in Cali from Jan 22-Feb 4, hook it up

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Your 'sources'? On a discussion board?
                  I was being sarcastic, sir.

And I don't know why Chudd got banned, some weird things has been going on here in the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i guess im not the only one he did that to. I tried to bring this up to light and a mod called me a liar and almost perma banned me.

and im a pacquiao fan!!! i tried to green you for this post btw.
                    i dont even know how he got mod status, thats like letting larry be a mod

im surprised with all these fake bans that went out that i didnt get one lol
                    Last edited by HanzGruber; 01-04-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah at first I was like "WTF" well screw it cause I'm not making another account. Came back to see if there were any new articles and saw the ban was lifted.
                      Thats odd, but hey atleast we got unbanned. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X