Clear All

• she needs to be slapped upside her head

Comment

• Originally posted by debber View Post
      she needs to be slapped upside her head
      So do you for being an obvious alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        That dude kept egging it on and making it even more of a scene than it needed to be.. I thought both were losers.. Only people that handled the situation well is the kids

Plus he is one of society's *******s that blares their music, that's what scared the kids in the first place... I hate the douchebags that got subs in their trunk blasted away like anyone really gives a **** what they listen to.
        He didn't keep egging her on, he responded to her calling him a racial slur...lol

Don't you think that would be a little upsetting?

Ok, so his music was loud, big deal. Young people play loud music and do obnoxious things. I personally don't like that but guess what, I have heard ALL types of music being blared real loud, including country and rock here in Florida.

Does that give me the right to call them some racial slur? No matter how you want to paint this guy as the bad guy, she was the low life that just couldn't contain herself from dropping the N bomb at a moments notice.

Fuk her, and fuk people like her. And fuk people that make excuses for her, racist people get no pity from me in the least. I'm not saying you are one of them, I'm just saying that the best thing he could have done is exactly what he did. Because now, she is exposed for what she is. A dirty, low life ex stripper that also happens to be a racist piece of ****.

Now we all know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          That dude kept egging it on and making it even more of a scene than it needed to be.. I thought both were losers.. Only people that handled the situation well is the kids

Plus he is one of society's *******s that blares their music, that's what scared the kids in the first place... I hate the douchebags that got subs in their trunk blasted away like anyone really gives a **** what they listen to.
          because the chick kept raging still.. it wasnt like the chick was done and was walking into the store and the dude just keeps egging her on.. she wasnt going anywhere so why not record it?

Comment

• People getting mad over people blaring their music are puzzies bruh. My Samoan neighbors love to blast reggae and occasional rap music out in the complex parking lot.

Comment

Working...
            X