Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, I'm sick of Windows because its a crappy os that gets viruses and spyware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, I'm sick of Windows because its a crappy os that gets viruses and spyware

too easily even with the best protection you can have. Windows is a crappy os. What is the best Linux Operating system?

Ubuntu vs PCLInux OS

I think PCLInux is for someone as inexperienced with Linux as me is the right choice. I remember installing Ubuntu and having all types of problems with it. Having a problem finding graphics drivers and installing flash and so on. I think I also had a problem getting my audio drivers to work right.

But another thing is. I think Ubuntu is cooler tho because it has a Windows 7 theme. I'm not sure you can get a Windows 7 theme for PcLinux.

Please help me out guys! I can't stand seeing the blue screen of death all the time. This is ridiculous, I hate Windows. Windows needs to go die. Little kids keep making dumb viruses, because thats how easy it is to make viruses, spyware now adays for ****ty ass Windows.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    too easily even with the best protection you can have. Windows is a crappy os. What is the best Linux Operating system?

Ubuntu vs PCLInux OS

I think PCLInux is for someone as inexperienced with Linux as me is the right choice. I remember installing Ubuntu and having all types of problems with it. Having a problem finding graphics drivers and installing flash and so on. I think I also had a problem getting my audio drivers to work right.

But another thing is. I think Ubuntu is cooler tho because it has a Windows 7 theme. I'm not sure you can get a Windows 7 theme for PcLinux.

Please help me out guys! I can't stand seeing the blue screen of death all the time. This is ridiculous, I hate Windows. Windows needs to go die. Little kids keep making dumb viruses, because thats how easy it is to make viruses, spyware now adays for ****ty ass Windows.
    i just wanted to absolutly agree....

Comment

-Can't avoid getting viruses
      -Blames it on the OS
      -Thinks hes ready for a more advanced complicated OS

lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        -Can't avoid getting viruses
        -Blames it on the OS
        -Thinks hes ready for a more advanced complicated OS

lol
        It is the os, because why isn't Avast Pro, MalawareBytes, and PcDoctor blocking the viruses and other crap? And someone told me the blue screen of death isn't even virus related but that just Windows is a piece of **** and has driver issues.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          It is the os, because why isn't Avast Pro, MalawareBytes, and PcDoctor blocking the viruses and other crap? And someone told me the blue screen of death isn't even virus related but that just Windows is a piece of **** and has driver issues.
          I found that Malwarebytes made my system worse...most of the free ones are easily attached with viruses etc...

Comment

I'm going with Ubuntu again, I just have to adjust to it. I think I'll change the theme to it to make it look more like Windows. It will look like Windows except not suck ass.

Ubuntu has the best reviews.

Comment

I'm a Windows user and just have Avast! and Malwarebytes, plus the Windows fire wall and haven't had any security issues. (knock on wood).

If you're going to go buck wild, and visit any and every site that tickles your fancy, you'll be at your own risk with Windows.

If you want to sleep well at night AND go buck wild visiting every possibly risky site, get a Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                If you want to sleep well at night AND go buck wild visiting every possibly risky site, get a Mac.
                Or a Linux, both are suppose to get next to no viruses on them. Macs cost money, Linux= free.

Comment

I'm on Ubuntu right now, its so much quicker then WIndows 7. I have the Windows 7 theme installed tho. I'm trying to find an old version of firefox 3.6 tho. I can't stand the look of Firefox 7.0

Comment

Working...
                  X