No announcement yet.

Pac Has To Win!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac Has To Win!!!!

I love watching 24/7 and it gets me so pumped up. JMM is a beast and looks great but Floyd looks great physicaly & mentaly and he's just meant for 24/7. Then you have Pac who I think has one of the best if not thee best body to ever come through boxing and everyone loves his fighting style & humble nature. Even the die hard Cotto & JMM fans have to admit that we need an undefeated Floyd vs the #1 guy in the game in Pacquaio. I still think that they would have 6 episodes of 24/7 for that fight and the whole world would be buzzing about that fight. After Pac-Hatton everyone in the mainstream was sweating Pac, everyone was talking about a Pac-Floyd fight, and everyone was saying that Pac would stretch Floyd. I could just imagine the 24/7 and the promotions for that fight. It would be huge. We need that fight and we need both of them to have great looking wins in there next fight. I love JMM and I dont mind Cotto but them and there fans have to step aside here.

Boxing needs this matchup. Dont give me that crap like people always do about how boxing needs the best guy on that night to win and if Cotto or JMM wins then that will make there next fight big. Come on now. Its not even close. We are talking about history here. This is major and it will put boxing back on top without a doubt, atleast for a few months. Forget the mainstream, can you even imagine what it would be like for us? Theyre would be a million articles about the fight and non stop talking on here about it. There is no fight even close and I dont think there is any event in the US thats even close, including a NBA or NFL game. It would own as soon as they sign. Its major and needs to happened. 2 real cats with perfect bodies who have the size & style to put on a very exciting fight. It could bring boxing back big time

jmm's still a lw fighting at ww.......even stevie wonder can see that.....nice try tho!

Comment

Working...
    X