No announcement yet.

Why does boxing work THIS way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

Bingo. Also Hopkins would have a pretty good shot against Dawson. Dawson can't take a right hand for **** and Johnson hit him with pretty much right he threw. Dawson lands a lot of shots on the gloves. Bhop would make him miss a lot. Dawson is incredibly fast, but his defense "lapses" are his big weakpoint. If Hopkins doesn't beat him, Calzaghe would and others. Dawson is good, but he's not invicible.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      What is that Calzaghe is doing a 1-2 Hook? Amazing

And that guy is rated number 2 p4p. And his fans have the nerve to talk about someone else being over hyped!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Calzaghe was already ranked pretty high up on the P4P list before beating Hopkins so your point is moot.
        do you know where he was ranked prior?

Comment

^^^

Bingo. Also Hopkins would have a pretty good shot against Dawson. Dawson can't take a right hand for **** and Johnson hit him with pretty much right he threw. Dawson lands a lot of shots on the gloves. Bhop would make him miss a lot. Dawson is incredibly fast, but his defense "lapses" are his big weakpoint. If Hopkins doesn't beat him, Calzaghe would and others. Dawson is good, but he's not invicible.
          Well no one is invincible.

And your inference that Glen Johnson landed a lot of rights therefore Hopkins would is pretty faulty...seeing as how Johnson throws, oh, maybe 80 more punches per round?

Comment

^^^

Dawson would beat Calzaghe and so would Pavlik and others not older than him. The man is fighting 40 year olds back to back and talking about legacy hahahahahaha maybe i can beat him too. 0 respect for that fake champ sorry. not impressed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Are you stupid or something? Hopkins beat the universally recognised Champ at 175 in Tarver. So he was the Man at the weight regardless of ANY belt.
              stupid no..but im pushing for that jet magazine belt!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                stupid no..but im pushing for that jet magazine belt!!!!!!!!!
                why not the source?

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                  why not the source?
                  The Source is like the WBO, man. I like the XXL title...although I hear Golden Boy got them on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                    why not the source?
                    damn!!!!!!!!!!! you right the prospects can be called the uncrowned hype!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      The Source is like the WBO, now. I like the XXL title...although I hear Golden Boy got them on lock.
                      what about the vibe magazine belt..since magazine belts make you the LINEAR champ of a division..just because it was in a rocky movie

Comment

Working...
                      X