The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao

You the most uninformed poster on here. Proven many times yet always questioning everyone else..
    Didn't even believe me when I said Virginia governor releasing felons so they could vote democrat... "link". Lmao been all over the news but this dude needs a link.. literally this guy gets his news from the "weekly reader"
    At least anything I say I can provide a credible link for. You are just sour because the Carrier doesn't seem as great as you thought it would.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Is there some reason to believe the report is false?

The main reason the major media is liberal propaganda is not usually because they outright lie, it's because they willfully ignore certain types of stories and news.
      Major media ignores? If you say so but "little shady sites" over-exaggerate to bring in views and hits.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        At least anything I say I can provide a credible link for. You are just sour because the Carrier doesn't seem as great as you thought it would.
        For you "credible" means something you agree with.

Much is left unreported by the Cultural Marxist media sources like MSNBC, and anyone would need to be a fool to believe everything on CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14
          That's what you tell yourself, JD.

On another note, JD, why do you keep lying down in the dome about you went to meet up with Larry. Remember you backed out a couple weeks before the fight. Why did you lie and say you sent him a pic and other info?
          Larry DID see my photo.

I didn't leave it on here for long (just until I made sure he saw it) because of mentally sick, obsessive, racist creeps like you who might show up at my home with a knife or a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Major media ignores? If you say so but "little shady sites" over-exaggerate to bring in views and hits.
            And you know this how?

Comment

Comment

Welcome to England folks
                This week it's muslims
                Next week its skinheads
                Swings and roundabouts
                We did this in school
                Nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  so in other words never....

just because you disagree with a website's political leanings doesnt mean what they say isnt true.....

that goes for both sides...
                  Yes that's true it goes both ways. Not saying there isn't any truth to the report but the Express is a S**t paper and I'd always take anything coming out of them with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    baffles me how Europeans passively accept this ****. if muslims behaved the way they do in Europe here in the USA or Russia, they'd be catching fists, bullets and mullets.
                    That's probably because Putin built them a great big mega mosque in the heart of Moscow to keep them appeased while in the US you have the ground zero mosque.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
                      That's probably because Putin built them a great big mega mosque in the heart of Moscow to keep them appeased while in the US you have the ground zero mosque.
                      yea we lose a lot of points for these pr stunts but peanuts really compared to what Europe is doing, literally erasing themselves from existence to appease muslims. by your reasoning, muslims shouldn't be muzzing out there either. the difference is Western Europeans are weak betas. because make no mistake about it putin and the general population of the USA would crush islamists in a heartbeat if we get a whiff of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X