Collapse
No announcement yet.

keyans caught in doping scandal at the olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until I see the words "state sponsored" this thread is null and void.

Comment

why are you defending Kenya homie. I like the Russians cause they are white and I like Putin. you like Kenyans cause they are black it is natural for you and me

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Russia is an egregious example but they are not the only ones cheating. Who ever said that Russia was the only person or country cheating anyway?
        apparantly you are new here or a liar if you did not see the black hatred here against the east europeans

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          That one b1tch from Hungary that obliterated that swimming record by more than 5 secs needs to be tested
          but not vagena Williams playing in olympics

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            All countries are cheating; c'mon, do you really think it's likely for so many records to be broken, Olympics after Olympics? Have you seen the build on female Olympians, even? It's quite obvious.

I don't think there's a way of stopping it at this point. All that can be done is to try to keep up with testing as much as possible, so that it serves as a deterrent. Nevertheless, countries will always find a way around it. There's too much money involved.

The real fallacy here is that we're supposed to be watching the best athletes from each country in some sort of fake sport war, which in turn is ironically supposed to achieve "unity." Firstly, we're not even watching the best athletes, we're only seeing the best cheaters. Secondly, this fake sport war is merely a distraction from the chaos in our world (The Hunger Games). And thirdly, there is not much that's unifying in competition; other than the direct fact of facing each other, the rest of it essentially constitutes a passive-aggressive racism.

I know that arguments can be made against what I just said, but I'm not putting it up for debate--That's simply how I feel.
            you will get no argument from me you made a good post. all the marathons and records the Kenyans made have to be thrown out the window and it was state sponsored just like in jamacia

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              Until I see the words "state sponsored" this thread is null and void.
              who care what you think and they are saying it is state sponsored and it is in jamacia also

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                why are you defending Kenya homie. I like the Russians cause they are white and I like Putin. you like Kenyans cause they are black it is natural for you and me
                I'm not defending Kenya. I'm just saying that the two situations are completely different.

who care what you think and they are saying it is state sponsored and it is in jamacia also
                I'd like evidence for that.

Comment

America used t be the #1 steroid cheats (probably still are on more advanced shit) now the rest of the world want some of that PED help too.

Comment

apparantly you are new here or a liar if you did not see the black hatred here against the east europeans
                    What does that have to do with Russia being an egregious example of PED use, but not being the only one.

That is what you call a strawman, and if your argument was better you wouldn't need to use something as weak as that~ or do you just want to cry?

If you want to call people out for bigotry go ahead there are plenty here, but this and that are different things.

Comment

...but...you're not white

Comment

Working...
                      X