No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios's Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
    is cuban spanish different to mexican spanish?
    Heck yes...

Comment

Guerrero's Spanish is garbage too.

Comment

is cuban spanish different to mexican spanish?

I noticed the Cubans, Ricans, Dominicans, and Panamanians replace the R sound with L. I guess the R doesn't roll of their tongue right.

"fuelte", "izquielda", "peleadol"

Comment

Brandon Rios and Danny Garcia speak Spanish about the same, Awful, but Robert Guerrero is down right the worst!! lol

Comment

Ortiz knows his spanish good

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Ortiz knows his spanish good

I really doubt that Victor Ortiz can beat Bam Bam Rios. He got KO by Luis Collazo for gods sake!lol

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I really doubt that Victor Ortiz can beat Bam Bam Rios. He got KO by Luis Collazo for gods sake!lol
                Yea Ortiz is done lol

Vs Collazo i felt he came to lose, he was very wreckless, didnt probably train well didnt have his mind in boxing, n said screw it " i dont care if i lose" but ima look bad ass make it look like i got caught

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Heck yes...
                  but they can understand each other? lets say a mexican visits cuba, he wouldnt have a problem communicating?

Comment

but they can understand each other? lets say a mexican visits cuba, he wouldnt have a problem communicating?
                    yes they will be able to. It like a californian able to understand the accent of someone from boston.both speak english but diferrently

Comment

Yea, but unfortunately it cannot be said the same in reverse. Mexicans have a hard time understanding Cuban Spanish, apart from speaking loud we talk as fast as Ricans and that makes it hard for Mexicans to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X