Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roachs' training plan has to do with the bible...bring on the priests (article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've officially seen it all. These forums lol, im done.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      I've officially seen it all. These forums lol, im done.
      you are so wrong, you have not seen it all, in fact have you seen Haymon in the presser? ha ha ha

Comment

This is just comedy, they're just looking for excuses so that if they lose they can blame it on Pacquiao losing his "killer instinct" because of him being religious.
        Change the record Freddie!

Comment

I'm trying to imagine Pacquiao legitimately threatening violence against someone...

Hahah if there was footage of him threatening Ariza, like Ariza said he did in the hotel room - that would be hilarious.

I just can;t picture Manny any other way than wth a huge, ear-to-ear smile.

Comment

if this is Roach's plan, he should consult with Rabbis who are more familiar with the Old Testament where God destroyed the enemies of Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
              if this is Roach's plan, he should consult with Rabbis who are more familiar with the Old Testament where God destroyed the enemies of Israel.

This is true about God in the Old Testament. While in the New Testament Jesus is preaching about love and peace, the Old Testament has God saying burn the city to the ground and kill everyone.

Comment

this is so interesting to me. it does sound a little defeatist though.

I should probably decide if there's a God or not depending on who wins lol.

Comment

lol the excuses are mounting already... "pac is not agressive anymore" lmao hahaha

Comment

I done hearx ot all now.

Pac is wearing a devil cosutme to the ring?

Comment

Working...
                    X