Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    When it seemed Floyd was going straight to jail..

"I'll fight him in his cell"

"I'll take less money to make this fight happen"

But soon as Mayweather's sentence was pushed back

"We need more time to build a stadium"

"The cut isn't healed"

"This fight should be in Dubai.."

Who said this?

Wasn't Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Almost as bad as;

"Pacquiao is next"

Pacquiao is not next, I only said so because it what the fans want to hear"

Did you want to hear that?
      Almost as bad as Pac:........uh talk to my promoter. I dont need to take tests. thats why we have commission.

Arum: (Before Msoley signed) hes to old and done, (after Mosley signed) toughest fight for Pac in his career.
      After floyd called out Pac: Cut to bad my son-in law said so, Stadium needs to be built, not enough time to promote, ill talk to judge to get more time, no fight this year maybe in 2013. All except the last one BEFORE floyd said anything about no 50/50.

Was never going to happen

Comment

Who said this?

Wasn't Pacquiao.
        No Pac said:...........uh, uh up to my promoter. So this is what his promoter said with no argument from Pac. So he obviously agrees with all this.

You do know in the ring after he lost to JMM Pac said May 5th lets get it on, then Arum came by his side and his story changed to up to my promoter. Pac is a puppet

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Almost as bad as Pac:........uh talk to my promoter. I dont need to take tests. thats why we have commission.

Arum: (Before Msoley signed) hes to old and done, (after Mosley signed) toughest fight for Pac in his career.
          After floyd called out Pac: Cut to bad my son-in law said so, Stadium needs to be built, not enough time to promote, ill talk to judge to get more time, no fight this year maybe in 2013. All except the last one BEFORE floyd said anything about no 50/50.

Was never going to happen

Run along Troll, no fun for you tonight.

After saying on here you just come on here just to wind up Pac fans how do you expect anyone to take you seriously.

At least AlwaysOnTop, Dunn and others are fans of the sport, however misguided they might be, and not just on a wind up.

Comment

Marg did have a license, he had his license revoked but could apply for it again after a year.

Margaritto was a beast Pacquiao took him on at his perfect weight and Pacquiao dished out some justice in the form of a brutal beating.

Floyd decided not to take the Margarito challenge to fight Carlos Baldomir.

Floyd has said since he was right to avoid Margarito because he was a cheater.

But Floyd did not know this at the time, so why did Floyd avoid Margarito?
            Tony was not a beast...never has been..never will be...

Shane Mosley beat whatever little beast he had in him smooth out...

That's why Pac found the nuts to fight him..

Tony was BANNED that's why he was fighting in Mexico....he didn't have shi.t..

There is no such thing as a "margarito challenge" for ANY top fighter...let alone Mayweather...that's why Shane destroyed him SO EASILLY.

Baldomir would have given Shane a better fight than did Tony....at least he would have won a few rounds and wouldn't have gotten KTFO..

When Shane was WW Champ....he called pac out IN HIS OWN GYM...

Freddy had to slink over and ask him "can you make 142"

Baldomir did something that Tony.....Cotto...and Manny....could not do...

HURT CLOTTEY..

Baldomir had 3 titles

Tony didn't even have one unless you count the WBO..lol

Comment

Marg did have a license, he had his license revoked but could apply for it again after a year.

Margaritto was a beast Pacquiao took him on at his perfect weight and Pacquiao dished out some justice in the form of a brutal beating.

Floyd decided not to take the Margarito challenge to fight Carlos Baldomir.

Floyd has said since he was right to avoid Margarito because he was a cheater.

But Floyd did not know this at the time, so why did Floyd avoid Margarito?
              to buy out his contract to make more money than any other boxer. Seems like a good deal to me instead of fighting a cheater who without his plaster is garbage. Pac on the other hand sold his soul cause either he isnt a smart enough business man or Arum has something over him. Either way he is getting raped

Comment

Run along Troll, no fun for you tonight.

After saying on here you just come on here just to wind up Pac fans how do you expect anyone to take you seriously.

At least AlwaysOnTop, Dunn and others are fans of the sport, however misguided they might be, and not just on a wind up.
                Im sorry i got you all wound up yesterday. I know you as a Pac fan wanted to be the one to anger the masses. To bad for you im more clever and smarter

But i tell you what try me and see if you know more than me. I will run circles around you again.

Comment

Who said this?

Wasn't Pacquiao.
                  Pac said he'd fight for less and battle Floyd in his cell..

His master and trainer made those other comments..

"The fight should be in dubai"....Freddy Roach....LOL

Comment

• 90 fcukin pages!!

instead of talking rubbish about whos fault it is, this that and the other, why dont you do something about it?!!!!!!!

DONT BUY MAYWEATHER VS COTTO

DONT BUY PACQUAIO VS BRADLEY

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      90 fcukin pages!!

instead of talking rubbish about whos fault it is, this that and the other, why dont you do something about it?!!!!!!!

DONT BUY MAYWEATHER VS COTTO

DONT BUY PACQUAIO VS BRADLEY
                      That wont happen. But i agree 90 pages while Pac v Bradley has much less views and posts. If either loses all this talk will be for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X