Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A month old decomposing body that was removed from the old apartment complex my family used to live in. It was an old lady that lived by herself and apparently died of natural causes, no one bothered to check on her until the stench could be smelled through the hallways.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The pus (keratin) from a festered Cyst/Boil. . . On my wrestling team in HS, this dude had this nasty knot behind his shoulder. . One day during practice it busted. . . And if anybody wrestled in HS or college you know how hot they keep that tiny little training room. . Anyway, you cold literally smell this rotten vinegary smell throughout every foot of that steamy, dank room. . . I seriously almost barfed. .

Comment

Theres an area in Hong Kong called Mong Kok. I was shocked when I smelled it. I lived in Mainland China for a year and it stank, but when I went to Hong Kong on vacation that one district was unbearable.

Comment

Puzzy. A mixture of rotten dog, old coins and cottage cheese. I was nearly like

Comment

The Boxing Scene Lounge reeks like rotten ass.

Comment

I was in a doctor's office with a guy that had the worst BO ever.

Comment

I had a friend whose kid was in diapers till he was nearly 7. That child could make your eyes water if he stood near you after soiling his diaper.

Comment

Working...
                    X