Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First words from Larry Merchant's mouth after Mayweather KO'd Ortiz...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    why do anyone have to change their way of how they interview someone just because its floyd?? why cant floyd have a normal interview just like everyone else?? why is it that with floyd everything has to be different? with floyd u have to worship the ground he steps on or else.
    Based on that mode of thinking why should Floyd bow down to Larry ???

A great interveiwer knows how to approach his subjects and knows how to tailor his questions to the satisfaction of everyone involved. He may not be perfect or get the perfect response, but he/she knows where to draw the line and keep the interview/conversation moving forward without the drama if they wish.

Comment

I like Larry, but Floyd answered his questions and got his opinions on what happened, but Larry kept on about the 'cheap shot', and Floyd being the touchy baby he is couldnt handle it. They were both in the wrong imo.

I still think Larry should have acknowledged Floyd was badly fouled and not kept on about the cheap shot.
      I think Larry did indeed have a very negative tone and attitude towards Floyd in the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post

I'm a Huge Mayweather fan but I have to say your research is very well done. Dang, looks like Floyd shoulda been DQ'd.

Comment

So now Larry merchant is more important then the boxer who is actually fighting.

Lol... F-ckin ridicules. Had that **** been somebody else besides Floyd we wouldn't even be having this convo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            I like Larry, but Floyd answered his questions and got his opinions on what happened, but Larry kept on about the 'cheap shot', and Floyd being the touchy baby he is couldnt handle it. They were both in the wrong imo.

I still think Larry should have acknowledged Floyd was badly fouled and not kept on about the cheap shot.
            I think Larry did indeed have a very negative tone and attitude towards Floyd in the interview.
            It's getting everyone talking.

They should have Floyd interview Larry for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              So now Larry merchant is more important then the boxer who is actually fighting.

Lol... F-ckin ridicules. Had that **** been somebody else besides Floyd we wouldn't even be having this convo.
              Pretty much. Haters gonna hate regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                I'm a Huge Mayweather fan but I have to say your research is very well done. Dang, looks like Floyd shoulda been DQ'd.
                If anyone should've been disqualified first, it's Victor. That 1 point penalty was BS.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Brother I am a fan of boxing, your a fan of Mayweather but your also mexican and your agreeing with my findings, which will make you a sell out hater on this forum... so just disagree or you will get alot of wanna be gangstas talking **** about you your race and your family....

I do my research before I open my mouth.... and if I see something that isnt right ima speak on it, thats why they hate me... I am okay with the hate though I unlike them, do not come to the internet to look for approval

Comment

I bet money folyd heard all the smart remark larry made during the undercard fights. he had a tv in the back listening. Larry-he is a controlled freak, he only picks fights he knows he can win. him bring his kids was a marketing gimmick, you don't have to be undefeated to be great and many more, but you ******s didn't hear that. smh

Comment

And, floyd had a smile on his face when larry asked about the knock punches, its only when larry continued to ask him about the same thing repeatedly is when he went off.

Comment

Working...
                      X