This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So a man with no education runs the Phillipines huh? Smh

No wonder that's a 3rd world country. They let punch drunk men who never went to school run part of their country. He bought his way into office with the promise of 16 boxing gyms lmao. That's the worse **** I've seen since Cali elected the Terminator. Lmfao.

Since when did Manny become the president?

Comment

since when did a congressman run a country? troll attempt fail

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
        No wonder that's a 3rd world country. They let punch drunk men who never went to school run part of their country. He bought his way into office with the promise of 16 boxing gyms lmao. That's the worse **** I've seen since Cali elected the Terminator. Lmfao.
        Like Obama is any better? Can you say 2 thrillion dollars deficit being 1 year in office!!!
        BTW Bush did 500Billion dollars deficit in 8 years!!!
        Arnord S... of California any better?
        WTF is wrong with you, pls dont judge a book by its cover."peeleft:

Comment

Come on guys all of this is not needed. You don't need to be a college graduate to be a politician. Most of them are criminals anyway. The people wanted Pac voted for him and maybe he can make a change because the college educated one's with all the degrees weren't doing anything for them. So layoff the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
            What do you mean "no" education?

He went through the third grade. Almost. Isn't that enough?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
              since when did a congressman run a country? troll attempt fail
              On a serious note I would rather have Pac as my President rather than that ****** Noynoy Aquino

Comment

What is the original post trying to accomplish?

smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                  Like Obama is any better? Can you say 2 thrillion dollars deficit being 1 year in office!!!
                  BTW Bush did 500Billion dollars deficit in 8 years!!!
                  Arnord S... of California any better?
                  WTF is wrong with you, pls dont judge a book by its cover."peeleft:
                  Thats a lie but this is neither the time or place to expose that lie so i'll let it slide.

Comment

Excellent thread coming from some dork who thought that a congressman runs a whole country

Comment

Working...
                    X