Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides 'WEIGHT DRAIN' realistically how can Pacquiao beat Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides 'WEIGHT DRAIN' realistically how can Pacquiao beat Cotto?

Cotto beat Joshua Clottey with a cut eye, he beat mosley, he fought tooth and nail with a guy who had BRICK HARD hand wrappings in Margarito, he beat speedy south paw Zab judah, now realistically unless Cotto is weight drained which could be a possiblity because Cotto looks in shape at 160.

What does Pacquiao bring to the table that Cotto hasn't seen besides steroid tenacity? speed no...power no...skill no

If Pac ain't KO'd by the 7th, Cotto will get taken out. His stamina sucks under pressure.

Comment

weight drain? steroids?

Boxingscene doesn't need you

**** off

Comment

dino is the same dumbass that PROMISED to leave this site if DLH lost to PAC

Comment

Another future self-ownage thread from Dino. How many has it been?

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
            Cotto beat Joshua Clottey with a cut eye, he beat mosley, he fought tooth and nail with a guy who had BRICK HARD hand wrappings in Margarito, he beat speedy south paw Zab judah, now realistically unless Cotto is weight drained which could be a possiblity because Cotto looks in shape at 160.

What does Pacquiao bring to the table that Cotto hasn't seen besides steroid tenacity? speed no...power no...skill no

Dino your gay..nyhahahahaahhaa...

Comment

What does Dino bring to the table?????
              Intelligence no... good topics no... knowledge no....

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Another future self-ownage thread from Dino. How many has it been?
                realistically hes brought some great points up.

His chin and skills are pretty sold at WW. If he can compete and beat the best at 147 I kno for a fact Pac will have to fight a perfect fight to win.

Like malignaggi said the only way to beat Cotto is to get into a fight with him and if they start to slug it out its not gonna be a good day for pac.

Cottos power after a couple rounds begins to change a fighters gameplan. which is what it did for Mosley and Clottey. pac hasnt even faced a powerful ww yet. hes in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  dino is the same dumbass that PROMISED to leave this site if DLH lost to PAC
                  if you JERKS go back and read what I said, I SAID PACQUIAO WON'T BEAT DE LA HOYA UNLESS DE LA HOYA IS WEIGHT DRAINED, and he in fact was

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                    if you JERKS go back and read what I said, I SAID PACQUIAO WON'T BEAT DE LA HOYA UNLESS DE LA HOYA IS WEIGHT DRAINED, and he in fact was
                    We also saw "I am going to quit boxingscene if Hatton/DLH lose" what happen to that?

Comment

Working...
                    X