Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here TRULy belive that PAC can beat PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    De la hoya never "almost beat pbf"

Floyd took Oscar apart, WHILE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM

Floyd never even used his legs, he neutralised Oscars left hand, WITHOUT MOVING

Real boxing fans would appreciate the skill in that, sure he could of danced around and played pitty pat, but he was right in front of oscar and deconstructed him from that position.

that is truly impressive.

some of you guys need to look a bit further than boxrec, and the fact that one guy scored a tko is not always more impressive than undressing an elite fighter, in his own weight class, while using only 50% of your abilities.
    If only I could figure out how to Green K..hell, if only I cared about that Green/Red K thingy..
    Id give you a "green"..cause this right here is a A+ Post

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
      Nope, Castillo BEAT him in their first fight.
      ...Marquez(counter puncher) BEAT Pac in both fights...

Comment

Don't forget Whitaker versus ODLH. Delahoya was aggresive and busy enough, even if he missed Sweet Pea the whole night, that the judges gave him the nod. This is a very real possibility if PBF and Pac fight.

Pacquiao is just a workhorse and doesn't get frustrated or gives up plus he has the power to hurt Mayweather at anytime.

Mayweather's defense will be superb and I don't think you can hit him flush but I think Paquiao's high workrate, aggressiveness and non-stop offense will either overwhelm Floyd or impress the judges enough to give him a decision over PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post
          I remember Floyd saying he wanted to fight Mosley, but I don't know what happened, Mosley called him out and straight out wanted to fight him, and instead of saying okay I'll fight you. He says don't disrespect me..bla bla bla.

And when asked about Cotto I think he said because Cotto lived in puerto rico or something?.

bottomline is. It don't matter what style your fighting, as long as it's exciting it's a great match up and it makes fans happy and the match up is FAIR.

and what about Ledwaba?. And I don't really get how skin color is a factor in fights.

so fighting aggressive fighters is more embarrasing than not fighting top boxer's in his own weight class?.
          do your homework buddy...
          Cotto sat front row at the Mayweather/Gatti fight..Cotto was supposed to fight the winner of that bout..after Cotto witnessed that 1-2 destruction via Floyd..he opted out..and said he wasnt ready(which I respect his honesty)..

Comment

55/45 in favor of Fraud winning. Neither guy has seen anyone like the other, and anything can happen in the ring when the top two guys get it on. Pac definitely has a puncher's chance. But Fraud has too many advantages not to be favored.

But these guys were also favored:
            New England Patriots in 2008
            Lakers in 2004
            Yankees in 2001
            Mavericks in 2007 (vs Golden State)
            etc
            etc

Anything can happen when the competition is tip top.

Comment

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post
              Still don't make sense why it would make for him to avoid a specific race. Skin or race or culture has nothing to do with boxing, And when did Manny ever duck?. Cotto-Floyd 140? c'mon that's all in favor for Floyd.

It all says the same why Floyd is avoiding people his own weight, And made JMM go up weight for him. A bloated slowed Marquez was fighting that night.

I never questioned Floyd's skills. But I always questioned his heart to fight,
              Say **** about Pac all you want but you can never his heart to fight.

And that's why he wanted to fight Mayweather in the first place. Because he proved he can beat solid straight up fighters. It's time for him to face his biggest challenge, Mayweather.

and again. People let's just stop arguing about the fighters. And love the fact that the biggest fight of our generation will happen eventually
              He already ducked Guzman and Raheem at the lower weights so you need to check your facts, and when Mosley said he'd even go down to 140 to fight him Manny chose to fight Cotto instead, i know it's hard for you to accept but those are the facts right there.

Comment

Originally posted by FightFreak View Post
                Yeah, he's still deciding which one on his hit list he's gonna cross off next: real tough guys like Paulie, Matthew Hatton, Saul Alvarez, and Nate Campbell. Calderon better run, coz he next
                Yeah because you're obviously from the Mayweather camp aren't you?!! until a contract is signed all you are doing is SPECULATING, and when you are proved wrong your gonna look like an mug again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                  He already ducked Guzman and Raheem at the lower weights so you need to check your facts, and when Mosley said he'd even go down to 140 to fight him Manny chose to fight Cotto instead, i know it's hard for you to accept but those are the facts right there.
                  wow

it really lives up your name, silky flow-mo

Comment

Working...
                  X