Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez jr: I'm getting 20% of the PPV split. Golovkin gets flat fee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    Cuse they cant understand that only one who cant reach a deal is GGG,Canelo and Chavezz will make milions and give a good fight and they are angry cuse everybody "duck",Canelo and GBP proved that they can do big fights,K2 cant do ****,K2 is notorious for being hard to work.
    Exactly this. But the Golovtards are blinded by their bias.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      GGG isn't even worth the $15million they're offering him. that's as good as it's gonna get.
      Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Which makes you think... are they really offering that to him? or is it lies as usual?

Why would they offer something that is more than what GGG brings to the table? Are they stupid? Offering Golovkin something as low as 20%, probably makes them make more money, if it's real that GGG doesn't bring more to the table. Why are they losing money?

It doesn't make sense. Draw your conclusions.
      None of the fools who are constantly sounding off about how GGG should accept Oscar's offer have any idea what the actual terms of that offer are.

Nobody is going to guarantee anybody £15million for a fight 14 months down the line without strings and escape clauses attached.

When the truth eventually comes out, a lot of people are going to look very stupid. But that won't bother them .. they're used to it by now.

Comment

Simple... also, the date was put by Canelo, so there's no rush in signing anything. So we have to wait until after GGG beats Jacobs and Canelo beats Jr.
        One punch is speculating, not stating facts.

15 million is 3/5ths of Lil g's CAREER EARNINGS.
        Last edited by koolkc107; 01-16-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          If Chavez vs Canelo is a bigger fight than GGG vs Caneno then why are so many members of this board angry that Canelo is fighting Chavez instead of GGG and trying to make it GGG's fault?
          This is a great point and one that I cannot understand. Canelo just signed to fight Chavez this past week. GGG signed to fight Jacobs like a month ago, but I guess that's still somehow Canelo's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Exactly this. But the Golovtards are blinded by their bias.
            1/3 of *******S jumped the wagon after KTFO6 and 1/2 of the remaining pac****S jumped after UD12. Pooch still has a weird loyal groupy gang who defend even Joe Blow (I mean Joe Horn), but most of those displaced pac****S are now...

GolovTARDS. For whatever reason those fans are drawn to power punchers. Must be the simplicity of it all especially considering they continuously demonstrate a complete inability to think for themselves on really any matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              This is a great point and one that I cannot understand. Canelo just signed to fight Chavez this past week. GGG signed to fight Jacobs like a month ago, but I guess that's still somehow Canelo's fault?

We ALL want the Canelo/Golovkin fight.

As a fan, it is one of the most interesting matches that can be made.

But, I think a lot of folks who call themselves fans of Lil g are not real fans.

If they were, they might actually hold him accountable for his role in not making big fights when they are there.

All he had to do with Canelo is A) accept 155 or B) counter with 156 or 157. It isn't like he has said making 155 would be a problem.

But, he did neither, attempting to dictate to the A-side terms of a fight he needed more than that A-side instead. To me, that is as much of an avoidance as anything. No difference between that and pricing yourself out of a big fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                Actually GGG last PPV did 650k so try and keep up boy, I mean you're talking about his very first PPV event you have absolutely no room for your failed argument by all means try again.
                What on earth are you talking about? That's a completely different market; a Golovkin-Canelo fight wont be on PPV in England and those numbers would have no influence on negotiations.

I hope to god you're trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  We ALL want the Canelo/Golovkin fight.

As a fan, it is one of the most interesting matches that can be made.

But, I think a lot of folks who call themselves fans of Lil g are not real fans.

If they were, they might actually hold him accountable for his role in not making big fights when they are there.

All he had to do with Canelo is A) accept 155 or B) counter with 156 or 157. It isn't like he has said making 155 would be a problem.

But, he did neither, attempting to dictate to the A-side terms of a fight he needed more than that A-side instead. To me, that is as much of an avoidance as anything. No difference between that and pricing yourself out of a big fight...
                  Why would GGG weaken himself/drain himself to 155/156 when he's never fought that low as a professional to face a guy that's 3 pounds heavier than him on fight night? Would he have to give Canelo five more pounds in order to make the fight? what kind of boxing fan are you? and you call "lil g fans" not boxing fans?

Moving down has its price, look how bad Canelo looked when he moved down two pounds against Mayweather. A zombie and had to lose 7 pounds of muscle to make weight. Similar would happen to Golovkin. That's why he stated he was moving down for Mayweather only.

The fight is at 160, Canelo is big enough for it as he outweights most MWs on fight night.

You can say what you want but at the end of the day GGG is also making millions and is not desperated. Canelo is living off the ignorant mexicans who will still pay to see him fight even though he's not looking for hard fights at all. In May 2017 they'll sit to negotiate for real, and stop mentioning **** to the media in order to clean their public image.

Stupid hater your avatar tells everything I need to know about your position.
                  Last edited by _Maxi; 01-16-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Why would GGG weaken himself/drain himself to 155/156 when he's never fought that low as a professional to face a guy that's 3 pounds heavier than him on fight night? Would he have to give Canelo five more pounds in order to make the fight? what kind of boxing fan are you? and you call "lil g fans" not boxing fans?

The fight is at 160, Canelo is big enough for it as he outweights most MWs on fight night.

You can say what you want but at the end of the day GGG is also making millions and is not desperated. Canelo is living off the ignorant mexicans who will still pay to see him fight even though he's not looking for hard fights at all. In May 2017 they'll sit to negotiate for real, and stop mentioning **** to the media in order to clean their public image.
                    What do you mean weaken or drain himself?

This is the guy who says he is a small middleweight, who says he can make 154 comfortably, at least that is what he was saying when he was angling for Floyd. As far as why he should give in to the weight demand, the answer is because that was a CONDITION THE A-SIDE ASKED FOR TO MAKE THE FIGHT. It wasn't like Golovkin wasn't already on record as saying he could comfortably make the weight.

Lil g is still making money, true.

But splitting 5 million with Jacobs sucks in comparison with 15 million from Canelo and a shot to propel himself into real PPV stardom.

If you are really a Golovkin fan, that balk of Lil g's should piss you off more than ANYTHING recently.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      What on earth are you talking about? That's a completely different market; a Golovkin-Canelo fight wont be on PPV in England and those numbers would have no influence on negotiations.

I hope to god you're trolling.
                      Blah, blah, blah, blah...
                      Stfu, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X