Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux threw 71 punches per round against Agbeko, Loma threw 61 against Walters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    He didn't throw no punches against Agbeko doe

Agbeko threw 29 punches per round. Walters threw 37 punches per round.

People at NSB DKSAB

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...gbeko-compubox

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenk...-stats--111162
    WTF man? I like Rigo but it's true he is boring a lot of times. You found ONE fight from 2013 in which he threw a lot? cool...

I don't think that's the norm in him. And as others said Compubox can suck too.

Comment

Don't be a F@got and bring facts into the discussion

All I need to know is Arum & Dan Rafeal said Rigo is boring and a runner so that's what he is. Arum & Rafeal also said Loma is the man and most talented and exciting boxer in the game today therefor he is

That's all you need to know, Facts are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        Its probably only fair to compare recent opponents, against Dickens Rigo threw about 5 punches a round!

I'm a huge Rigo fan before you call me a hater, I just think his time has gone now, sadly...
        Was only 2 round and broke his jaw.

The truth is that Rigo and Loam are two incredible defensive fighters, the only difference is their offense.

Loma is more of a two handed combination fighter, sacrifice power in other to land more shots.

Rigo in the other hand is a almost strictly left handed fighter use his right to measure distance and as a distraction, but his left is a cannon.

Also Rigo constantly fight way bigger opponents, so he has to be extra careful while Loma only once and he lost.

Loma is more of a MP5 on both hands, small rounds high accuracy and volume.

Rigo is like a pistol on his right and an 50 cal sniper rifle on the left, low volume but when you get hit you are going down.

Both have no following, both make to much money for what they generate, are in a low weight class and make fights non competitive by superiority and making fighter look C class, all this make them hard to sell and the viewers number confirmed this.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Don't be a F@got and bring facts into the discussion

All I need to know is Arum & Dan Rafeal said Rigo is boring and a runner so that's what he is. Arum & Rafeal also said Loma is the man and most talented and exciting boxer in the game today therefor he is

That's all you need to know, Facts are stupid
          There is hope, somebody is seeing the light.

Comment

I've only seen one Rigo fight, the one on Cotto-Canelo undercard. I have to say, I was thoroughly unimpressed with the performance he put on that night. Against an overmatched opponent,he seemed to run around and pot shot, while getting booed for almost the entire fight. I can't remember the exact stats, but his punch output that night was pi$$ poor.

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
              Was only 2 round and broke his jaw.

The truth is that Rigo and Loam are two incredible defensive fighters, the only difference is their offense.

Loma is more of a two handed combination fighter, sacrifice power in other to land more shots.

Rigo in the other hand is a almost strictly left handed fighter use his right to measure distance and as a distraction, but his left is a cannon.

Also Rigo constantly fight way bigger opponents, so he has to be extra careful while Loma only once and he lost.

Loma is more of a MP5 on both hands, small rounds high accuracy and volume.

Rigo is like a pistol on his right and an 50 cal sniper rifle on the left, low volume but when you get hit you are going down.

Both have no following, both make to much money for what they generate, are in a low weight class and make fights non competitive by superiority and making fighter look C class, all this make them hard to sell and the viewers number confirmed this.

Great post as well, Rigo used to be a volume puncher, as an amateur. He is 36 now and he can't have a loss like Loma did. One loss for Rigo and he's done forever. He's gotta be careful and if you open up on him he will hurt you but he ain't going to entertain the fans and the promoters. Heck he was blackballed after Donaire. If that performance is no good, then no performance from him will ever be good enough. He's old, his reflexes are no longer the same.

He has 17 fights, two of which were boring hence he is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I've only seen one Rigo fight, the one on Cotto-Canelo undercard. I have to say, I was thoroughly unimpressed with the performance he put on that night. Against an overmatched opponent,he seemed to run around and pot shot, while getting booed for almost the entire fight. I can't remember the exact stats, but his punch output that night was pi$$ poor.
                He put on a stinker, he was off for a year, don't know if this was on short notice or what. Who cares though, it's not like he was the main event, it's not like he faced somebody great. It's not like people were salivating over this match-up.

I've seen worse fights - Wlad vs Ibragimov for instance. Or Thurman vs Bundu or Ward vs Brand or Floyd vs Baldomir or Crawford vs Beltran or Brandon Rios vs Richard Abril or Carlos Molina vs James Kirkland or Hopkins vs Winky, Hopkins vs Roy Jones 2, Hopkins vs Dawson 2, Dawson vs Tarver, Wlad vs Povetkin and so on and so forth.

Now all these fights were main event fights.

Rigo's had two stinkers folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  **** rigo and his victim attitude.
                  LOL Im starting to notice a patter here....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    More like I starting to notice hypocrisy here.

While ****ting on technical fighters for years, some now are trying to justify the so found love for a technical fighter that is Lomachenko.

Somehow now a Walter Loma, that was a boring fight of a technical fighter overwhelming a quiter in Walter is now better for casual fans than a Nonito Rigo fight that was heavily criticize by the same people now trying to make Loma a Ppv must see fighter and forgeting how technicals fighters are supposed to be boring and none tv friendly.

Sorry they both great fighters that due to where they were born and being small are not going to be the next great thing, the next Mayweather, pacquiao, tyson, de la hoya, Canelo etc.

If they were bigger and from the right place like Irish, Mexican, British, American etc that would be selling Ppv but they are not and they will continue to deliver low viewership numbers.

Not HBO, Arum, ESPN hype will make then sell more on their own, is sad but is the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      Like we have noticed that you suck dlck?

Comment

Working...
                      X