Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Mixes in Basketball, Volleyball in Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Mixes in Basketball, Volleyball in Training

GENERAL SANTOS, PHILIPPINES - As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao started training at the Pedro Acharon Sports Complex in General Santos, Philippines. Pacquiao faces Timothy Bradley for a third time in the world welterweight championship bout at the MGM Grand on April 9 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like how he jacked the Warriors jersey and put his face on it

That takes balls to make your face the logo

Comment

Wow Manny really believes this is going to be such a competive fight that he can't even concentrate on training. Turdy Shatless is a real menace to team Pac.

Comment

Pacquiao seems real worried about Bradley

Comment

Every time I see Manny's jump shot I realize how much everyone around him just licks his butt, and just tells him how awesome he is at everything. He needs some honesty in his life. When i see him take a shot reminds me of his singing. Same **** and everyone just lets him look ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
            Every time I see Manny's jump shot I realize how much everyone around him just licks his butt, and just tells him how awesome he is at everything. He needs some honesty in his life. When i see him take a shot reminds me of his singing. Same **** and everyone just lets him look ******ed.
            this guy a hater lol. com on man he jokes about his lack of musical ability. I'm sure its the same with basketball. manny pacquiao aka steph curry.

Comment

Atleast we know the shoulder will be fine for this fight.. SMH

Comment

But Roach is not sure the shoulder is okay?

Comment

So he went from being a Celtics fan to a GSW fan now that they're the champions?

Wow. Stick to your team, Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by kingzapata02 View Post
                    this guy a hater lol. com on man he jokes about his lack of musical ability. I'm sure its the same with basketball. manny pacquiao aka steph curry.
                    He got drafted into a basketball team he was a coach of....it is hilarious indeed, but my point is he isn't in on the joke and nobody tells him.

I still remember when he was singing with that vocal coach, and the coach was trying so hard to be nice out of respect and not laugh at his ass.

But to everyone else in the world is just fking hilarious. If you telling me you can listen to him sing and watch him take jump shots and not giggle you're one of the people who wouldn't tell him the truth. That or have no idea how the fk basketball playing or singing is supposed to be done.

Comment

Working...
                    X