No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz : Get Rich Or Quit Trying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz : Get Rich Or Quit Trying

Victor Ortiz has been taking Top Rank and then GBP for a ride all along, Infact he falsely declared himself bankrupt under advice from a crooked Manager we all know who to make his contract with Top Rank null and void, He then switched over to GBP and all the hype we were fed by DLH, Victor Oriz is the "next DLH", "The future face of boxing" then we all say how he quit against Maidana, Ortiz could have easily have continued the fight but decided to quit in a moment of weakness when he thought he was in to deep. Ortiz biggest wins and only world level win is Berto, I give him credit for that win but if Ortiz did not win that fight he would never have become world champion, Victor Ortiz then went onto to become one of the shortest reigning WBC welterweight champions who lost his title by a silly knockout by Mayweather, A dirty move by Mayweather only after Ortiz initiated the dirty fighting. The journeyman walk that Ortiz did, Trying to kiss and hug Mayweather would make any fan sick to the stomach .He then fights Lopez, A guy who had lost 3 of his last 3 fights and 10 losses in total, Lopez was referred to as a journeyman by all accounts and was a massive under-dog, We all know Lopez was meant to be a interim fight before Alvarez v Ortiz, A fight that will never happen now and thankfully so! I do not want to see Ortiz earn a dime!

In short I think we are all sick of the hype that surrounds Victor Ortiz and his propaganda ministers, Everything about Victor Ortiz seems to be like a cheap kitsch of Oscar De La Hoya and Fernando Vargas, From the highly choreographed smile, To quiting, To the cringe worthy tattoos with his name (which he later had covered to make it worse). Victor Ortiz is a fraud, Those who have bought into his hype are inclined to defend Ortiz's many failures for which he has many excuses "I dont deserve to get beat up like this", "My mum and dad abandoned me when I was a kid", "My jaw is broken" he can never seem to admit his faults and say "I quit and caved in and folded like a house of cards when I was under pressure, I take full responsibility for my actions and I apologize for letting down the fans, my opponent, the television networks, my handlers and most importantly myself, Further I would like to make an apology for fleecing everyone for being in big fights and getting big money that I did not and do not deserve"

I say in a loud and clear voice to Victor Ortiz: "You dont deserve to be on HBO or Showtime" and your "heart was broken" not your jaw in that fight, I can not help but rub my hands in Pakistani glee at Victor Ortiz's fall from grace. Oh my how the mighty have fallen!
    Last edited by Hard Boiled; 06-24-2012, 04:02 PM.

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    your "heart was broken" not your jaw in that fight,
    Nope. Pretty sure it was his jaw.

BoxingHype ‏@BoxingHype

ringmagazine: Schaefer -- @VICIOUSortiz is being operated on today at Cedars-Sinai hospital, broken jaw and fractures #boxing
    https://twitter.com/#!/BoxingHype

Comment

primera to the rescue

this the most spirited attempt at damage control i've seen in a while

Comment

like khan is any better...........

khan.

get rich, or get ko'd into bum world trying..........

Comment

Victor Ortiz has been taking Top Rank and then GBP for a ride all along, Infact he falsely declared himself bankrupt under advice from a crooked Manager we all know who to make his contract with Top Rank null and void, He then switched over to GBP and all the hype we were fed by DLH, Victor Oriz is the "next DLH", "The future face of boxing" then we all say how he quit against Maidana, Ortiz could have easily have continued the fight but decided to quit in a moment of weakness when he thought he was in to deep. Ortiz biggest wins and only world level win is Berto, I give him credit for that win but if Ortiz did not win that fight he would never have become world champion, Victor Ortiz then went onto to become one of the shortest reigning WBC welterweight champions who lost his title by a silly knockout by Mayweather, A dirty move by Mayweather only after Ortiz initiated the dirty fighting. The journeyman walk that Ortiz did, Trying to kiss and hug Mayweather would make any fan sick to the stomach .He then fights Lopez, A guy who had lost 3 of his last 3 fights and 10 losses in total, Lopez was referred to as a journeyman by all accounts and was a massive under-dog, We all know Lopez was meant to be a interim fight before Alvarez v Ortiz, A fight that will never happen now and thankfully so! I do not want to see Ortiz earn a dime!

In short I think we are all sick of the hype that surrounds Victor Ortiz and his propaganda ministers, Everything about Victor Ortiz seems to be like a cheap kitsch of Oscar De La Hoya and Fernando Vargas, From the highly choreographed smile, To quiting, To the cringe worthy tattoos with his name (which he later had covered to make it worse). Victor Ortiz is a fraud, Those who have bought into his hype are inclined to defend Ortiz's many failures for which he has many excuses "I dont deserve to get beat up like this", "My mum and dad abandoned me when I was a kid", "My jaw is broken" he can never seem to admit his faults and say "I quit and caved in and folded like a house of cards when I was under pressure, I take full responsibility for my actions and I apologize for letting down the fans, my opponent, the television networks, my handlers and most importantly myself, Further I would like to make an apology for fleecing everyone for being in big fights and getting big money that I did not and do not deserve"

I say in a loud and clear voice to Victor Ortiz: "You dont deserve to be on HBO or Showtime" and your "heart was broken" not your jaw in that fight, I can not help but rub my hands in Pakistani glee at Victor Ortiz's fall from grace. Oh my how the mighty have fallen!
          Do you feel better now? Didn't read all that bs by the way.

Comment

But....but.....but his jaw was hurted!!!!

Comment

.He then fights Lopez, A guy who had lost 3 of his last 3 fights and 10 losses in total, Lopez was referred to as a journeyman by all accounts and was a massive under-dog, We all know Lopez was meant to be a interim fight before Alvarez v Ortiz, A fight that will never happen now and thankfully so! I do not want to see Ortiz earn a dime!
              He'd actually lost 2 of his last 10, with only 4 losses. Just sayin'

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              But....but.....but his jaw was hurted!!!!
              But it hurt when Lopez was touching it, bro. Don't hate.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                He'd actually lost 2 of his last 10, with only 4 losses. Just sayin'
                You just handed Victor Ortiz another excuse!

Victor Ortiz = The new Zab Judah

Comment

You just handed Victor Ortiz another excuse!

Victor Ortiz = The new Zab Judah
                  Right... I gave Ortiz a new excuse by telling you his opponents record? I'm fairly sure he would be well aware of that going into the fight...

Comment

calm down all u fake ass fools, all u hating and never had a broken bone let alone a broken jaw

Comment

Working...
                    X