Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back breakfast for Angulo (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Perro is back!!!! Cant wait to see him back in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
      inside of the ring you're dealing with a totally different broner. the fans will see a man transformed into A serious psychopath
      That must make Ponce De Leon Charles Manson then.

Comment

I wanna see Angulo vs David Lopez or a Delvin Rodriguez after a few tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
          El Perro is back!!!! Cant wait to see him back in the ring

if they dont want him to lose you've got to figure he wont be matched against anybody who can punch for a while

additionally, with his style, it's probably not a good idea to put him in there with a cutie. he'll always look like garb unless he can really rock the guy, and there's also the chance that he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I wanna see Angulo vs David Lopez or a Delvin Rodriguez after a few tomato cans.
            if delvin showed up to fight that would be a nice one. he's not a huge puncher, but enough of a puncher to make it a fight for a few rounds.
            and i have not seen lopez in a good while. perro will probably try and push for a title at 154, but you've got to figure he will be closer to 160 in his comeback fights.

he's not a huge guy, but he's decent sized, and he looks very out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if delvin showed up to fight that would be a nice one. he's not a huge puncher, but enough of a puncher to make it a fight for a few rounds.
              and i have not seen lopez in a good while. perro will probably try and push for a title at 154, but you've got to figure he will be closer to 160 in his comeback fights.

he's not a huge guy, but he's decent sized, and he looks very out of shape
              If he get past a Lopez or Delvin. I think a Rosado rematch is in order.

Comment

puro perro angulo, a good in shape with the right trainer angulo is dangerous, if robert garcia wasnt so damn busy, he should go back n trained with mares trainer

Comment

Comment

Should of kept the beard, made him look scary

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      this would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X