Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley has no chance in beating Khan when we look at the stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see now. Numbers in the stats will win the fihgt for Khan. So how so we measure heart, chin, versatility and drive of a fighter?

Until both guys get into the ring nobody knows. It is a bout that is going to end in a headbut anyway and both guys are 3 and 0 when a headbut is involved

Comment

Amir Khan by Ko in 6 over Bradley. Bradley is no Iron Mike

Comment

tim would be destroyed competley

khan is 3rd on the P4P list

no one at 147 (besdies pac) can handle hm

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
          Bradley is 4 inches shorter than Khan. With that much height disadvantage you need to be a knockout artist to win. Bradley has a pathetic 39% ko ratio.

Not only is Khan bigger and taller than Bradley , he also has faster hands and better footwork. Khan is also the bigger puncher.

I really dont see how Bradley can beat Khan. Bradley knows this therefore he would rather lose to Floyd Mayweather and get 4-5 milion dollar than lose to Khan and only get 1,5 million.
          doo, dat man is smaller den anyone he eva faced and he beat dem all. Khan-job aint beating bad bradley under no circumstances

Comment

Kahn gets a dominating victory over a very, very overrated Judah and you guys think he ko's Bradley in 3 now? Look at Judahs last few fights, he hasn't looked good in any of them. He was losing his last fight until he landed the one lucky punch. Any of the top 40 pounders could have taken him out, and with ease.

Kahn is still the same Kahn. His chin is the same leaky chin. Bradley would outbox him and make him look like an amatuer. I hope this fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
              Bradley is 4 inches shorter than Khan. With that much height disadvantage you need to be a knockout artist to win. Bradley has a pathetic 39% ko ratio.

Not only is Khan bigger and taller than Bradley , he also has faster hands and better footwork. Khan is also the bigger puncher.

I really dont see how Bradley can beat Khan. Bradley knows this therefore he would rather lose to Floyd Mayweather and get 4-5 milion dollar than lose to Khan and only get 1,5 million.
              I agree with you. Bradley doesn't have the power to trouble any of the best 140 pounders, the guys is a little feather fisted.

And he is too small to avoid being boxed the **** out of. Khans reach and speed, would really leave Bradley with few options.

There's are reason Bradley ran like a little b!itch from Khan, it's because he knows all this, he knows Khan would beat him.

Comment

Khan would bust up Bradley's face. Khan doesn't do the one punch KO, but he busts your face up with bruises and cuts due to his incredible speed.

Bradley is so small it would be easy for Khan to crack that ugly ass head open.

Why do you think Bradley ran like a b!tch? Because he knows this.

Comment

For those whose saying Khan is a bigger puncher, he was before he got KO'ed by Prescott. After that, he changed his style(under Freddie Roach). He did stopped Malinangi but that is due to ref stoppage. Then he stopped Judah. But its Judah, he mentally gives up. He did hurt Maidana on a body punch but never hurt him when punching in the head.

Bradley got skills, speed, and decent foot movement. He was able to knockdown his opponents too.

Khan's only advantage i see is height and reach.

Comment

I think Khan beats Bradley

But fights aren't won on paper or statistics (that's my one cliche for the day)

Comment

There are just too many advantages for Khan over Bradley. He has Height, reach, speed and power advantages. Khan is a better boxer than bradley and the only way to beat khan if you can't outbox him, is to ko him. Now Bradley has a small 39% KO ratio and he hasn't Ko'd somebody in over 4 years! He simply hasn't got a chance imo, hence he is cashing out with a pacman fight. Nobody beats khan at 140, but there are a few tests at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X