Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN 30 for 30 film NO MAS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30/30 are pretty well-made. The best one is the Miami University documentary. Without Bias & Benji are both pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      the greatest brawler of all time gave up when he fought a slick fighter for the first time lmao

Comment

i haven't watched espn for a while, because they're full of ****, but I'll be looking forward to this.

Comment

the greatest brawler of all time gave up when he fought a slick fighter for the first time lmao

i truly feel sorry for these kind of people

i was going to LMAO but how pathetic that he hasnt seen how duran took leonards 0 yet

Comment

I know it's not 30 for 30 but have any of you seen the Dewey Bozella story! Inspiring and heartbreaking all at the same time!

Comment

The Two Escobars is easily the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                The Two Escobars is easily the best one.

yeah, that and "the guru of go" was pretty sad too.

Comment

Another lost dude smh

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I don't know, I could see Duran getting respected for it. He didn't quit because of punishment, he quit because he was frustrated that Leonard wouldn't fight. I could see how a certain mindset would think that worthy of respect.
                    **** at the time he was banned from his own country .. I read his book also read four kings ... before no mas fight he was treated like a god his country government actually was going to give him a exemption on the taxes from the millions he will make but after the no mas fight they said **** that ... he became a outsider and Duran actually started to live in Miami and party it up! Lol watching a lot of his fights and YouTube dude was a beast power ..work rate it was non stop round after round his upper body movement was also great bending down bending to the side can only imagine him against this era the victor Ortiz Judah Paulie malignaggi of the worlds would wear out cotto in 6 this era he be fresh as hell fighting twice a year ... that being said sugar ray Leonard was amazing top 3 of all time period
                    Last edited by jov6388; 10-09-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                      **** at the time he was banned from his own country .. I read his book also read four kings ... before no mas fight he was treated like a god his country government actually was going to give him a exemption on the taxes from the millions he will make but after the no mas fight they said **** that ... he became a outsider and Duran actually started to live in Miami and party it up! Lol watching a lot of his fights and YouTube dude was a beast power ..work rate it was non stop round after round his upper body movement was also great bending down bending to the side can only imagine him against this era the victor Ortiz Judah Paulie malignaggi of the worlds would wear out cotto in 6 this era he be fresh as hell fighting twice a year ... that being said sugar ray Leonard was amazing top 3 of all time period
                      Didn't know that about duran

Comment

Working...
                      X