Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will tmt or affiliates ever take vada tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    see how corrupt that cherry picker is instead of letting the commission do it's job and employ usada he does it himself what a crook
    So what's the point of your Lance Armstrong comparison?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      So what's the point of your Lance Armstrong comparison?
      that it's a shame this cancer beating angel lance armstrong couldn't buy the commission and usada off, but this cherry picking fraud can smh poor lance.

Comment

There is an alternative, could use VADA which is apparently not willing to sign a no disclosure clause. No wonder that unlike the much more expensive USADA, VADA has actually prevented some PED abusers from entering the ring. That is, provided that's the goal.
        Of course it is. But fighters shouldn't be responsible for the protocol. That's why we're getting all the wrangling and picking and choosing. Commissions should get their thumbs out of their butts, pick a testing protocol and make it mandatory for a certain level of boxing. Then the commission really WOULD be doing its job.

Comment

that it's a shame this cancer beating angel lance armstrong couldn't buy the commission and usada off, but this cherry picking fraud can smh poor lance.
          There's no commission to buy off, Floyd is employing USADA directly. They report to him/GBP, not the commission.

This is the opposite from cycling, here the athlete is in an adversarial position vs the testing agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
            Of course it is. But fighters shouldn't be responsible for the protocol. That's why we're getting all the wrangling and picking and choosing. Commissions should get their thumbs out of their butts, pick a testing protocol and make it mandatory for a certain level of boxing. Then the commission really WOULD be doing its job.
            No doubt, but that's beyond fixing. But if you wanna be the standard for drug testing in the sport, why not go with the most stringent protocol? Or most transparent. Also helps to keep your house clean, not associate with so many abusers.

Comment

There's no commission to buy off, Floyd is employing USADA directly. They report to him/GBP, not the commission.

This is the opposite from cycling, here the athlete is in an adversarial position vs the testing agency.
              wouldn't the fraud be employing vada directly as well?

point is if usada is as corruptible as you guys claim there are ways around a commission, I'm just following your conspiracy line of thinking.

why ruin lance but protect the fraud?

Comment

No doubt, but that's beyond fixing. But if you wanna be the standard for drug testing in the sport, why not go with the most stringent protocol? Or most transparent. Also helps to keep your house clean, not associate with so many abusers.
                I'm not going to argue with that. I see that based on recent events, people are riding with VADA. Has USADA in comparison caught absolutely no one? Is there proof that any of the protocols are corrupt and can be bought?

Comment

Lets be real,,, everything in boxing is corrupt.......

state commissions- still sending out horrible judges, so every year their can be horrible scorecards,,,

Ref's- they are usually ok, but some of them really suck, and can be biased.... but nobody does anything about it

sanctioning bodies-- Do i even need to explain

Promoters-- do i even need to explain

managers- just look at what happened to Tua and his managers, and whats happening to manny right now

fighters-- Nearly all the top guys are doping,,, most dont get caught, but doesnt take a genius to realize that boxing is in an era where you have to use enhancements to keep up with the competition,,,,,, Just look at the names that have been busted, and all the different things guys can use,,,,

Drug testing agencies- When it comes to boxing im pretty sure they are corrupt,, just look at the winky-quillen fight, There is a reason why no one uses WADA,,
                  USADA and VADA are competitors looking to make a profit,,, busting every client while the other guys sweep it under the rug will only make you lose business,,, If you think USADA and VADA are on the up and up,,, then you have no critical thinking skills,,,,

Comment

wouldn't the fraud be employing vada directly as well?

point is if usada is as corruptible as you guys claim there are ways around a commission, I'm just following your conspiracy line of thinking.

why ruin lance but protect the fraud?
                    I just explained to you. Cause in one case they're being paid to catch the guy, in another case they're being paid BY the guy they're supposed to catch

One agency is willing to sign a no disclosure clause, one isn't. That's one big difference. Nothing corrupt about what USADA is doing, they're going by their contract, they report to their employer. Well, I shouldn't say nothing corrupt, lots of sketchiness all around: Morales Garcia, Quillin Wright, Broner DeMarco/Paulie, no USADA for Peterson Matthysse. But even without this, you have built in conflict of interest

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                      I'm not going to argue with that. I see that based on recent events, people are riding with VADA. Has USADA in comparison caught absolutely no one? Is there proof that any of the protocols are corrupt and can be bought?
                      They caught Morales, and apparently withheld the results from the commission so the bout would proceed. Well they didn't withhold, GBP did, they let them deal with it per the contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X