Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt vs JDS official for UFC 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome just awesome...mark hunt is my favorite mma fighter. he has little chance of beating JDS but this is still awesome, i can't wait to see this fight...i want to watch hunt vs. TK again tonight i think

Comment

Hunt made Dana look stupid even tho it was probably one of hunts managers who originally turned Dana down.

I have a feeling it will be a less one sided JDS vs Nelson and Carwin. Hunt can kick more which makes it interesting. But Junior is more slick with his hands then cro cop.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i think hunt will have trouble with jds speed at first, but will eventually figure him out
        i say jds wins a close decision and secures the victory with takedowns in the 3rd

Comment

Hunt will expose JDS amateurish boxing thats world class for MMA.

Basically, if you think JDS can pick Hunto apart from the outside, he will just gas himself wasting his time and his lead leg will be busted by the 2nd round. bank it.

Comment

^All of a sudden stumpy is Ernesto Hoost up in this ***** with low kicks. Nope.

And Hunt's boxing is more overrated actually. He has some decent speed and reflexes for his size and age but he's not a great boxer himself. Atleast JDS has shown that if he feels he's outmatched in a slug fest he can fight on the backfoot effectively i.e. Carwin.

Comment

I hope Hunt doesn't get hurt too bad. JDS had monster hands, and with no threat of a ground fight with Hunt JDS will put him out and quickly

Comment

You can never underestimate Hunt. I always enjoy watching him...this is great and I wouldn't be surprised if Hunt KO's him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  ^All of a sudden stumpy is Ernesto Hoost up in this ***** with low kicks. Nope.

And Hunt's boxing is more overrated actually. He has some decent speed and reflexes for his size and age but he's not a great boxer himself. Atleast JDS has shown that if he feels he's outmatched in a slug fest he can fight on the backfoot effectively i.e. Carwin.
                  really? Carwin is your example? Carwin aint no Hunt standing up.. Hunt can counter effectively and can set traps, has better head movement, defence and underrated footwork than any striker JDS has faced. JDS aint even fast.

Thing is, I expect JDS to try and fight from the outside, and gas himself out... then get KO'ed because I dont think his boxing skills is all that to keep Hunt at bay like he did Carwin, Nelson etc.

JDS is also coming off one his worst beatdowns in his career and Hunt isnt.. who knows where his mind is really at.. acting like JDS is some kind of Muhammed Ali or Bhop level boxer.. GTFOH

Comment

Nice triangle theory, TS.

Another good and very winnable fight for Mark Hunt.

What Hunt is doing isn't really surprising. It isn't like MMA guys are the best strikers in the world. Hunt is a former world class kickboxer who has found a second career for himself, basically.

Obviously, you can not take anything for granted, and JDS is a good fighter, and this is a very tough fight that Hunt needs to be well prepared for. But he obviously has a pretty good chance in this fight, all the same. He may well win the championship, too.

Comment

I think JDS takes it, but I kinda hope Hunt wins just because the reaction of the TS will be so ridiculous and angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X