Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am in a bind - i need old equipment for my youth program.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    there's gotta be someone with a huge box of equipment in their garage. Bump.
    that was sort of what i was hoping. but if people are anything like me they don't like to let go of their old sports equipment -- i have baseball stuff left from college...and my old college track ****es. lmao

Comment

Ive got soe stuff il send you man

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Ive got soe stuff il send you man
        i know, you're the man Rock.

Comment

If ya got no sources then do it greek stylee: box naked with leather-bands wrapped around your hands. End of (his)story.

Comment

i'm a coach at a boxing club and we usually keep duct taping our gear until there is nothing left of it. it is usually very hard to get people to donate equipment but sometimes sports stores / businesses will donate a few gloves or headgear if they can write it off as a charity donation or as a tax write off. when you get your funds, ask your equipment suppliers if you can get a discount if you buy in dozens ( this is what we do ), sometimes we get discounts on shipping

Comment

Help these kids of the street ppl and god will give you double in return!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesusislord View Post
                Help these kids of the street ppl and god will give you double in return!
                that name it and claim it stuff is bull****, you should be ready to help someone even though you'll get nothing in return

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  that name it and claim it stuff is bull****, you should be ready to help someone even though you'll get nothing in return
                  dont bring a negative vibe in this thread, lets keep it positive in respect to tim horton.

Comment

Alright Tim, I'll help a bit.....

Instead of my offering going to the church, I would like to send a small cash donation, BUT ONLY IF I CAN GET YOU TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T POCKET THE MONEY AND WILL MAKE IT GO TOWARDS YOUR PROGRAM....

I'm thinking something like 50 bucks will be able to buy a new punching bag at Academy..... Here in Houston they have them on sale for 50 dollars and have a speed bag set that you put on the wall for 50 dollars.....

Can you PROMISE ME the money will go to the program and help the kids?

Comment

Here is what I was thinking of Tim.....

50 dollars at Academy and you can get it from their website...

Or even this......

This is 50 in store or online at Academy....

Comment

Working...
                      X