No announcement yet.

It's just amazing the number of Calzhage threads on here atm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just amazing the number of Calzhage threads on here atm

are these posters all alts or are there really THAT MANY bitter twisted people out there with a passionate hate for him?

lets ignore it and try and think of a thread that does'nt involve, calzaghe/pac/mayweather/cotto

sick of talkin bout them

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
      are these posters all alts or are there really THAT MANY bitter twisted people out there with a passionate hate for him?
      My usual solution to this and I think that of all reasonable people when upset at the situation is to do what you did and ADD ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT.

Idiot.

Comment

I just a couple of idiots plus their alt's!!!!!

Comment

Did I hurt your feelings diddums

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
          My usual solution to this and I think that of all reasonable people when upset at the situation is to do what you did and ADD ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT.

Idiot.

Comment

Obsessive Calzaghe hate is a kind of mental illness.

Lead Cenobite, Bhopreign, Flawless, bsrizpac, daggum and Benny Leonard are sick people.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

Lead Cenobite, Bhopreign, Flawless, bsrizpac, daggum and Benny Leonard are sick people.
              racism is a mental illness

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                lets ignore it and try and think of a thread that does'nt involve, calzaghe/pac/mayweather/cotto

sick of talkin bout them
                hey man whats the guys name from you avatar... i remember watching that fight i think but his name is elluding me and its annoying me everytime i see you post haha

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
                  Alot of alts, and one demented racist user out on a mission... He fails though! We should put all the racist ******s on ignore... Actually, now that I think about that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

But your love of white power websites, the KKK and being a racist is not a mental illness?

How ******ed are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X