No announcement yet.

Which fight have you watched most times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Ditto, seen this fight countless times, love it.
    Had a chance to meet Ray Leonard a few days ago and missed it, so ****in gutted its unbelievable, he was in Blackpool visiting a gym and doing some opening, ****in gutted.

After that it's probably Jofre vs Harada I.
    I met Leonard last year, it was a truly fantastic evening. Sugar Ray looks in incredible physical condition for a guy of his age. I also met Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran & Evander Holyfield. At the end of next month i am going to an evening with Nigel Benn, which should be a great night out. Evander Holyfield was by far the best night, Evander got up to talk at 9.35pm he was still talking and laughing at 1.45am..You must go see him next time he is over here!

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      I met Leonard last year, it was a truly fantastic evening. Sugar Ray looks in incredible physical condition for a guy of his age. I also met Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran & Evander Holyfield. At the end of next month i am going to an evening with Nigel Benn, which should be a great night out. Evander Holyfield was by far the best night, Evander got up to talk at 9.35pm he was still talking and laughing at 1.45am..You must go see him next time he is over here!
      What the heck could Holyfield talk about for four hours? He is not exactly Gene Tunney. If he talked that long he must have been juiced. Was he tested before the speech?

Comment

Most watched fight

Moore vs Durelle I ....never get tired of it.

Still in awe of how Archie continues after the crushing 3rd
        knockdown in the first round

2nd most watched...Tyson vs Douglas

Comment

Difficult question, but I think my answer may be Foreman-Frazier I.

Comment

It's hard for me to pick one but if I had to it would probably be Ali-Foreman.

Comment

Not sure but probably

Tito-hopkins
              Manny-Hatton (it's so short, and I was amazed that night, probably rewatched it 30 times that night)
              Hearns-hagler
              Corrales-castillo
              Bowe-holyfield 1,2,3
              Leonard-hearns 1
              Leonard-hagler

Those fights I have watched countless times

Comment

Firepower
                Thrilla in Manila
                Rumble in the jungle
                Hagler hearns

Comment

Castillo Corrales first fight.
                  Tyson Douglas
                  Gatti Ward (any)
                  Dunne Cordoba
                  Vasquez Marquez 1-3 (I always forget about 4)
                  Hopkins Trinidad

Comment

Sh.it the bed that's a good question.i wouldn't like to really say,though i've watched Ali's fights a sh.it load of times.Most probably Ali Frazier trilogy,rumble in the jungle and the Doug Jones fight.

Comment

The Full Leonard/Hagler fight with full broadcast and commercials. Pure nostalgia.

Comment

Working...
                      X