Lupe Fiasco - Tetsuo & Youth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe Fiasco - Tetsuo & Youth

Dropped today

Anybody heard it yet? What are your thoughts?

I have given it one listen and liked it overall. So much word play I feel like it is gonna grow the more I listen.

lupe is garbage now I Cant stand all his preaching and *****ing he should have dropped LUPend and called it a career

5/10

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      lupe is garbage now I Cant stand all his preaching and *****ing he should have dropped LUPend and called it a career

5/10
      Have you even listened to it?

Comment

Loved Mural, the rest was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          Dropped today

Anybody heard it yet? What are your thoughts?

I have given it one listen and liked it overall. So much word play I feel like it is gonna grow the more I listen.
          It's a great album, dare I say the best Lupe album to date. Lupe has found a style that's conscious but still fun to listen too. He still rapping with political agenda but it's least obvious. You can tell he put the music first and the message second, which really made this album that much better.

Favorite tracks:
          Mural
          Dot and Lines
          Prisoners 1 &2
          Body of Work
          Deliver
          Madonna
          Adoration of the Magi
          They.Resurrect.Over.New

And the first and final two verses on Chopper.

Comment

loved it.

great album and i dont even think i listened to all the songs yet. album is so good you cant just listen through it, you catch song after song that you just have to listen to over and over again. with to pimp a butterfly, b4da$$, bhp2 naccp and more all dropping around the same time i simply missed some tracks. going back now to listen to the last ones.

Comment

I agree. Best complete album I have heard for a long time

Comment

Working...
              X