No announcement yet.

I Can't think of a Worse Robbery in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't think of a Worse Robbery in Recent History

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than Williams Lara. 8-4 cloud on one of the card/ Dude aint getting no rematch either

LOL not really. Cloud knocked him down TWICE 4 rounds alone and he was the agressor. He won. It was close but he won.

Comment

it was a robbery but the knockdowns made it closer than it appeared so it's not the worst sadly.

I had it 114-112 for Campillo. Cloud won four rounds total on my card. A clear loss.

You have to add up all the points though, I was surprised it was 114-112 on my card cuz it felt like a complete beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        it was a robbery but the knockdowns made it closer than it appeared so it's not the worst sadly.

I had it 114-112 for Campillo. Cloud won four rounds total on my card. A clear loss.

You have to add up all the points though, I was surprised it was 114-112 on my card cuz it felt like a complete beat down.
        I agree. I was being a bit generous giving him one of the rounds when I scored it. But there's no way he won more than four rounds. The fight was mostly easy to score.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-18-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I agree. I was being a bit generous giving him one of the rounds when I scored it. But there's no way he won more than four rounds. The fight was mostly easy to score.
          yep, I thought it was four rounds for cloud and one of those was close. Impossible he won more.

Comment

The US boxing commission won't let the WBC apply the open scoring in the US, if all the boxing commissions applied open scoring, the robberies would stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
              The US boxing commission won't let the WBC apply the open scoring in the US, if all the boxing commissions applied open scoring, the robberies would stop.
              open scoring is NOT the solution to anything. It will only tell fighters they are being robbed.

Open scoring sucks ass.

Comment

I had 115-111 for Campillo, he completely dominated the fight after the first round and won almost every round.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  LOL not really. Cloud knocked him down TWICE 4 rounds alone and he was the agressor. He won. It was close but he won.
                  You're high on bird s**t. I scored it 9 rounds to 3 for Campillo, making it 115-111. Cloud was the agressor but it was NOT effective agression at all. Campillo was hitting Cloud with EVERYTHING he threw at times, and beat him down.

I knew Cloud was suspect after he struggled with Mack before the eventual KO. Cloud was never that good to begin with. He should give Campillo a rematch, but he won't. Campillo should get a fight with the Pascal-Erdei winner or Cleverly. He deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    I think in this particular fight being the aggressor played against him, since he was missing almost every punch he threw and looked like an amateur. Missing all those shots made Campillo look even better.

Comment

Working...
                    X