Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Extermely Bias of the Sky Boxing Commentators Was Disgusting [PICS of PROOF WHY]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Jim Watt commentating? Because if he was is might just be sheer ****ing stupidity on his part, being the worst English speaking commentator on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      It is mostly Jim Watt, I do miss Ian Darke calling boxing he was GREAT and wasn't as bias as Jim Watt. This guy working with Jim Watt now just goes along with what ever he says. Having Paulie as that 3rd Guy helps because Paulie at least tries to even things out a bit

But Everybody Country and Every Network is Bias towards who ever they're making money off of. Jim Watt is no different than Jim Lampley to be honest. One push an agenda for Sky the other for HBO
      Watt is not always biased for the Brits. His partner Nick Halling is though, to the max. He's the worst out there, though Adam Smith is not far behind

Comment

nick horlings is disgusting as well. his arse licking of mayweathers holding was woeful...

Comment

The name of the card was "Rule Britannia". I would've been more shocked if Sky hadn't been biased...

Comment

Jim Watt is the worse commentator I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Watt is not always biased for the Brits. His partner Nick Halling is though, to the max. He's the worst out there, though Adam Smith is not far behind
              When I hear Watt he is usually Bias to whoever fights on Sky Regularly.

Comment

Relevant...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  Was Jim Watt commentating? Because if he was is might just be sheer ****ing stupidity on his part, being the worst English speaking commentator on the planet.

Yes he was.

He is being da boss in there! His pooonchez are the more effective poooonchez!

Comment

Pretty sure they said that Mitchell needed to be stopped too.

Comment

Jim Watt has always been annoying, but Halling is starting to do my head in more these days.
                      His just goes along with everything Watt says. Halling will make a comment, Watt will tell him he's wrong and Halling will then say 'I think you're right Jim'.
                      It's pointless him being there.

Comment

Working...
                      X