Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Brandon Rios do a better job against Floyd than Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring magazine and everyone else has Canelo rated the number one 154 pounder in the world. Ring has him number 10 in the world pfp. Rios is an unranked fighter because he loses so often. He is not even in Canelo's class and I am surprised so many think he would do better than Canelo did against Mayweather. One judge called the Mayweather-Canelo fight a draw and Canelo won some rounds on all cards. Mayweather was very complimentary of Canelo and said he hit very hard and would soon be a champion again. I doubt Rios would win a single round on any card if he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Poll are usually a waste of time on here. The people voting yes are pac fans lol. Cancell sucked but rios is terrible

Comment

Im guessing you have not seen the Richar Abril fight. Thats the worst i have seen Rios. He just did not have a clue how to crack Abril's shell.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Poll are usually a waste of time on here. The people voting yes are pac fans lol. Cancell sucked but rios is terrible
          Remember that poll that had Rios favored against Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Remember that poll that had Rios favored against Mayweather?
            Didnt you know everybody Manny beats will destroy Floyd and all Floyds opponents lol , this idiot TS is the same goose that started the Manny destroys Canelo thread , they fill the forum up with this crap day in and day out , makes them feel good reading their own dreams , these fanboys know nothing about boxing .

Comment

are you a troll or an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                are you a troll or an idiot

Comment

Rios would beat floyd, Rios is a real fighter with power.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                    Rios would beat floyd, Rios is a real fighter with power.
                    Rios was "outboxed" by master boxer Mike Alvarado ::rolls eyes::
                    Come on. Get it together

Comment

I think Floyd would allow Rios to look better then Canelo did. I have a feeling if that fight took place tomorrow Floyd would bang with him a little in the center of the ring and even bang with him on the ropes ... Floyd wasn't going to take those kinds of risks against Canelo (rightfully so). That said, if Floyd wanted to he'd make Rios look much worse (or just as bad) then Canelo and more than likely pitch a shutout.

Comment

Working...
                      X