Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so hyped up about khans performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good fight for khan no one can put box khan the only way to beat khan is KO hopefully this weight makes him more durable ...khan vs Alexander ..the Floyd

Comment

Khan Vs Maidana again please!
      Forget Mayweather he already lost.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
        i expected khan to win because i knew from the start that collazo wasn't good (at least anymore)...i don't think i posted my prediction but u can feel free to try and look......

beatign collazo doesn't prove anything in my eyes....it's hardly a statement...more like a whisper
        Fair enough. I don't think Collazo is genuinely elite either but he's been a solid welterweight for years and has fought closely with some of the best.

No one has completely and utterly dominated him like Khan did last night. Not bad for his first fight at 147lbs.

Comment

after seeing khan last night,, i think he could give mayweather big big problems in there. floyd had trouble with maidana and he was able to land combos on floyd. khans chin may be glass but im not sure floyd could KO him anymore.

also khan may have higher volume then maidana. floyd only threw 400 punches,, the time is now for khan if he wants to beat him cause hes starting to look his age

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            He won every round, dominated, hurt and dropped a guy 3 times, in what was meant to be a 50/50 fight.
            It was 50/50 not because of comparable skill, but because khans chin is extremely suspect.

But yes, he hurt/dropped a guy who was walking him down with his hands down 3/4 of the fight, and still exchanged/landed blows on khan.

I see your username. You just want an easy fight for Floyd lol.

Comment

we're talking about ****ing collazo.........u are lost
              saw ****in collazo didnt give problems to hatton? mosely? berto? ortiz?

i guess they were just lying that he's an animal and a very very strong guy, actually hatton said collazo was the toughest guy he has ever faced and that coming from a guy who fought pacman

yet khan puts down this tough guy 3 times and makes it a easy night for himself by rearly gettin hit and collazo now is a bum

12 months out of the ring against a real WW, sothpaw, new trainer, new weight...but yea keep trying to downplay the win..

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                after seeing khan last night,, i think he could give mayweather big big problems in there. floyd had trouble with maidana and he was able to land combos on floyd. khans chin may be glass but im not sure floyd could KO him anymore.

also khan may have higher volume then maidana. floyd only threw 400 punches,, the time is now for khan if he wants to beat him cause hes starting to look his age
                You're trying to compare apples and oranges. Maidana had success because he was 20 lbs heavier, a heavy hitter and mugged mayweather. None of which will fit khan.

But its cute seeing you think khan is gonna outbox mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                  You're trying to compare apples and oranges. Maidana had success because he was 20 lbs heavier, a heavy hitter and mugged mayweather. None of which will fit khan.

But its cute seeing you think khan is gonna outbox mayweather
                  Well we've never seen Khan's style against Mayweather.

Khan is a very difficult guy to win rounds against. Floyd's reflexes and timing looked off last night

Comment

Khan fought to his strengths against Collazo, that's what I was mostly impressed with. He showed he can stick to a game plan and use his superior boxing ability to win fights. I hope he carries on doing the same.

Comment

ortiz was certified done at the top level after losing to josesito lopez......and his fights with hatton and mosley and even berto were a while ago...and berto is a hype job who cares.......
                      more excuses

cant even give a guy credit for dominating a guy who very few people have looked good against, if any

Khans performance was top class, he did everything he should have done and he made a tough opponent look not so tough

Comment

Working...
                      X