Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah on Why He Crashed Garcia Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Danny Garcia is going to humiliate Zab Judah and the rest of Brooklyn

Someone dust off the remix of Young Jeezy's 'Put On' remix with Jay-Z, Brooklynites will need him again, Brooklyn is going to need a revival come Saturday evening.
    Get ready to buy your Danny Garcia vs Guy Packer tickets Zab's about to expose a hype job again.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      So Danny is a star? Would Danny vs Paris be on Showtime? He's not a star
      zab is not really a star and right now danny and paris probably would be on showtime.danny is not a star but more people know danny than you think everybody i know that want to watch this fight want to watch it because of danny not zab

Comment

he should have spit on danny's father

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          zab is not really a star and right now danny and paris probably would be on showtime.danny is not a star but more people know danny than you think everybody i know that want to watch this fight want to watch it because of danny not zab
          I don't think casuals care Danny very much, I'm not sure if you remember the name recognition Zab had but even casuals who know the crazy stuff he has done in the ring know who he is, even elitist fans are hoping Zab makes it memorable

Comment

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
            he should have spit on danny's father
            as if that would've HELPED him on fight night....dude KNOWS he's washed up and he'll be layed the **** out to dry in the Barclay's....Zab is a WAS mother****er....he WAS hot...he WAS a beast....he WAS a champion....he WAS!!

his WAS ass is just looking for anything to help him on fight night...he's a desperate WAS ninja....using playground ass intimidation tactics

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              as if that would've HELPED him on fight night....dude KNOWS he's washed up and he'll be layed the **** out to dry in the Barclay's....Zab is a WAS mother****er....he WAS hot...he WAS a beast....he WAS a champion....he WAS!!

his WAS ass is just looking for anything to help him on fight night...he's a desperate WAS ninja....using playground ass intimidation tactics
              This is going to be so funny

Comment

This is going to be so funny
                you got Zab?

Comment

you got Zab?
                  Of course Danny is going to get outboxed he won't be able to touch Zab and Zab won't be suckered into a brawl and even if he gets hit he'll get back up, Zab has his back against the wall and that's when he ends hype jobs.

Comment

Of course Danny is going to get outboxed he won't be able to touch Zab and Zab won't be suckered into a brawl and even if he gets hit he'll get back up, Zab has his back against the wall and that's when he ends hype jobs.
                    if Zab win I'll send you 10 million e points but if Danny win you gotta rock the sig and avi of my choice till Jan 1 2014...deal?

Comment

if Zab win I'll send you 10 million e points but if Danny win you gotta rock the sig and avi of my choice till Jan 1 2014...deal?
                      You Got a deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X