Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Oh wow, htis so much. .

I used to flame, and get flamed on, and I'd literally be laughing my ass of both at firing the other person up, and seeing what clever names they could come at me with. . I even gave all the ammo in the world by posting pictures, etc.

But some people got butthurt about it, and really get personal (or try to). . . One even went so far as bringing up my deceased father, and another trying to list my address, name, etc. (LOL, even though they didn't even have the right information. . . ) They don't understand trolling, and a proper piss take.

Then you just get banned if you go against "the flow" around here.

Now I just stop by a few times a day and comment on posts. . .

Can't get into the forum like I used to. . Probably a good thing, though.
    We went at it a lot on here but going after your father is dispicable let the people who have passed rest and that goes for their loved ones as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I was the master of drunk banter and pointless threads. I'm also well known for a 2 year feud with Jack The Rippuh.

I grew tired of the lounge once all of the sudden I'd have three new ******s stalking me every week.
      your posts in the drunk lounge are legendary,long may you continue to drink lol

Comment

Me vs. Pug, the result:

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          We went at it a lot on here but going after your father is dispicable let the people who have passed rest and that goes for their loved ones as well.
          it was me. and i apologized immediately after - the little phaggot brings it up every time he's looking for sympathy on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I hope everything looks up for you mate, I really do
            I hope so to man i cant eat or sleep i am a fcking wreck at this point,but i WILL not let her win i will fight with every bit of heart i have to bring my boy home permanently and to the unt who broke my heart piss on that slag i have bigger things to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Me vs. Pug, the result:

You're a woman?

Comment

Earl I did notice you getting hate for the Hatton support. Which is crazy because when he was retired most of NSB was saying how he was a warrior that will be missed.

I agree with what youre saying most of the posters are boring as shyt, they have no original opinion on the sport and they think Rios is the second coming of Roberto Duran. Its damn near unbearable.

Comment

Boxingscene has gone downhill since the Mayweather-Hatton period, there were some other extremely funny cats too, Domain, Viva Mexico, C'momang (Don't remember how to spell it).

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Boxingscene has gone downhill since the Mayweather-Hatton period, there were some other extremely funny cats too, Domain, Viva Mexico, C'momang (Don't remember how to spell it).
                    C'mongmang' and Viva Mexico were legendary...lol. They always made me laugh. Hatton fans like Easton Assassin and Gavins1971 were good posters too that don't post anymore.

The trolls now are just race baiters and nit pickers.

Comment

The authors got jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X