Oddsmakers have it 8-1 in favor of Devon Alexander vs Bailey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddsmakers have it 8-1 in favor of Devon Alexander vs Bailey

LOOOOOOOL

He was getting touched and quit fighting Tim Bradley. Whats Devon gonna do when he gets touched by Bailey. Lights Out, Easy Money.

It's not easy money.

Randall Bailey is not Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Lighting doesn't strike twice.

Bailey's not going to knock out Alexander and that's his 1% chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        It's not easy money.

Randall Bailey is not Timothy Bradley.
        Can you honestly tell me with a straight answer that Devon Alexander is gonna be able to take Baileys power for 12 rounds and win?

Comment

If Devon was a defensive fighter id be with you guys 100% Hes not gonna survive more or less win this fight. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
            Can you honestly tell me with a straight answer that Devon Alexander is gonna be able to take Baileys power for 12 rounds and win?
            He took Matthyse and Maidana's.

Devon can take a punch.

Comment

I can honestly tell you, Bailey isn't going to walk in and just start landing right hands whenever he wants. If that was the case he'd be undefeated and not taking losses to guys like Ishe and Corley.

He has a lucky chance of nailing that perfect shot and that's it... otherwise Devon works him over. Also Devon is a lot bigger and seemingly more durable at ww.

It's not a safe bet.

Comment

Take his power for 12 rounds?

Bailey doesnt even throw

Comment

Maidana >>>>> Bailey

Bailey landed a KO blow when Jones got sloppy. Fortunate indeed.

Comment

Bailey has a puncher's chance and nothing more.

Devon will pretty much dominate otherwise. Clear UD win for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X