No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kirkland won't be no war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Kirkland won't be no war

it will not be a war for as long as it lasts or anything else but a one sided beatdown. Canelo will molest him & could take him out almost at will.

I said Kirkland beats Angulo but you need to realise how good this Canelo kid is. He is better in single department than the chinless, scrappy brawler in Kirkland. He probably hits even harder than Kirkland!

Too fast, way to skilled & too much savvy for the dopey Kirkland.

Its not Canelos fault he is leaps & bounds above everyone else & the big names don't want non.
    I'd rather Canelo vs Lara or Mundine

I don't even give Kirkland a punchers chance, his power is overrated and he is the slowest 154lb guy EVER in boxing history behind Angulo.

Only reason I will watch this is to watch glass shatter.

Canelo K.O 1

if canelo gets wreckless in their kirkland could get the ko stop being biased

Comment

KO 1?
      Doesn't Canelo stand around doing nothing for the first minute plus?
      Kirkland will try to make it a war, but I honestly believe he'll get KO'd mid to late.

Comment

If Kirkland moves slower than Shane Mosley, he will get punished.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          if canelo gets wreckless in their kirkland could get the ko stop being biased

Canelo is a smart young kid. If anybody is going to get wreckless it will be Kirkland & if he starts his usual ploughing forward with his chin in the air, windmilling he will get lifted out of his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            KO 1?
            Doesn't Canelo stand around doing nothing for the first minute plus?
            Kirkland will try to make it a war, but I honestly believe he'll get KO'd mid to late.

He'll take a look at him no doubt but I will be absolutely amazed if Kirkland sees the second half of the fight.

Between the first & forth is what I'm calling.

Comment

canelo isnt exactly hard to hit. hes very vulnerable and his chin is still a bit questionable i think this will be a war for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Canelo is a smart young kid. If anybody is going to get wreckless it will be Kirkland & if he starts his usual ploughing forward with his chin in the air, windmilling he will get lifted out of his boots.

if they start to trade i wouldnt be suprised if kirkland got the ko

but i got canelo fighting a smart fight stopping him in the 7th!, but would not be suprised one bit if kirkland took him out of there on a stretcher! lol

Comment

Canelo KO 2........

Comment

Kirk fully capable of beating Canelo into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X