No announcement yet.

Man U about to show some Americans how real Futbol is played

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    They poured it on in the last 20 minutes but the first 70 they were outplayed and could of been down by a lot. I didn't know it was their second or third strings but they certainly shouldn't do that again.
    Why not its pre season where you give other players a chance, MLS is mid season, and it's not meant to be as competitive as NFL pre-season games, this is purely to get United's name out in the US.

Comment

They poured it on in the last 20 minutes but the first 70 they were outplayed and could of been down by a lot. I didn't know it was their second or third strings but they certainly shouldn't do that again.
      That's what pre season is all about.

Using new transfers and young players mixed with few 1st team players. Its a workout to prepare for the season.

Man United lost to Chivas last summer, no big deal, they ended up winning the league and making Champions League final.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
        Why not its pre season where you give other players a chance, MLS is mid season, and it's not meant to be as competitive as NFL pre-season games, this is purely to get United's name out in the US.
        I get that it's a preseason, but for people like myself that don't know much about Soccer I would of thought United was an overrated club. It's not a way you want to be looked at. United should save that resting starters for pre season play overseas. Put out your best in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
          That's what pre season is all about.

Using new transfers and young players mixed with few 1st team players. Its a workout to prepare for the season.

Man United lost to Chivas last summer, no big deal, they ended up winning the league and making Champions League final.
          Only Chivas I know.......

Comment

I get that it's a preseason, but for people like myself that don't know much about Soccer I would of thought United was an overrated club. It's not a way you want to be looked at. United should save that resting starters for pre season play overseas. Put out your best in America.
            No they don't go on twitter hundreds of tweets every minute from Americans saying how it was a good game and United showed their class and superiority.

It was the MLS directors who requested United to come and play, It's all about the English Premier League back home and Champions League in Europe why would you risk your top players on a pre season tour, we still won and put on a good show for the American fans who seemed to have enjoyed it.

Plus European players aren't used to playing in 100F temperatures, Football's a winter sport mainly.
            Last edited by Repeddled; 07-23-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X