Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Who the **** is Mayweather to make the rules?" Your response?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      For Bull****ing and being found out in video evidence , Pac and Roach win hands down , never heard so much contradiction in boxing that comes from Pac and Roach .
      any of the mayweathers have no class whatsoever, no principles,no respect thats why floyd jr could'nt get the respect he wants....why you think none of them are being respected like pac and roach?......

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        "Who the **** is Mayweather to make the rules?" Your response?
        he's the biggest ***** in boxing....

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          I'm too lazy to fight the article but in a nutshell the NVSAC basically lets fighters work things out unless there is a dispute, then they will step in. If both fighters agree there is no problem, but if there is dispute, it should be taking to them to have it worked out.

If I'm not mistaken that happened and it was determined the testing wasn't necessary.
          But the POINT is that manny asked for a clause which is more stringent than a NSAC rule. Which is the same thing Floyd did.

Floyd accepted Manny's.
          Manny refused Floyd's.

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
            But the POINT is that manny asked for a clause which is more stringent than a NSAC rule. Which is the same thing Floyd did.

Floyd accepted Manny's.
            Manny refused Floyd's.
            I'm hoping he caught that. And before he diverts it - this was in response to "abiding by what the commission says."

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post

Floyd accepted Manny's.
              Manny refused Floyd's.
              Great Point!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                All i know is that the fight fell through because one man didn't agreed to one demand, while the other man agreed to every demands. If anyone is more to blame, it's the one guy who didn't agreed to everything.
                It's all in the interpretation. You can say that Floyd didn't agree with Manny not agreeing, so maybe it's his fault. Do you see what i'm getting at here. THis topic has no ending to it. this is why they are called negotiations. Is it out of line to ask Floyd to suck manny off every Friday night until fight time as part of the deal? "I'll take the test, you blow me, just cause i am assuming your a ****sexual for no other reason than my own observation" If Floyd disagrees, is it still Manny's fault because it sounds absurd? Again, do you see what i'm getting at?
                Last edited by the gent; 04-09-2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by the gent View Post
                  It's all in the interpretation. You can say that Floyd didn't agree with Manny not agreeing, so maybe it's his fault. Do you see what i'm getting at here. THis topic has no ending to it. this is why they are called negotiations. Is it out of line to ask Floyd to suck manny off every Friday night until fight time as part of the deal? "I'll take the test, you blow me, just cause i am assuming your a ****sexual for no other reason than my own observation" If Floyd disagrees, is it still Manny's fault because it sounds absurd? Again, do you see what i'm getting at?
                  Get real bud ,, Floyd asked for a OST which is resaonable in this day and age AA has it and other fighters have used it , and importantly it was in the first draft Pac received , so they knew all along it was there , and then as negotiations unfolds Pac made all these add on demands like the weight clause etc , as it went along Floyd agreed to all of them , then at the last minute Pac says no to a 14 day cut of test even though his trainer said 5 days is ok , and to top it of they have Clottey signed in a day who just happens to be another Arum fighter , every day all you heard was Arum yelling no fight , lol how can anybody not see through the bull**** .

Comment

• Originally posted by the gent View Post

this has got to be the most ******ed **** i have read. what grade are you in? did you fail reading comprehension b/c you must have.

there is no interpretation. floyd agreed to mannys clauses, fmanny didnt agree to floyds 1 demand. its that simple

that cut and dry

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Get real bud ,, Floyd asked for a OST which is resaonable in this day and age AA has it and other fighters have used it , and importantly it was in the first draft Pac received , so they knew all along it was there , and then as negotiations unfolds Pac made all these add on demands like the weight clause etc , as it went along Floyd agreed to all of them , then at the last minute Pac says no to a 14 day cut of test even though his trainer said 5 days is ok , and to top it of they have Clottey signed in a day who just happens to be another Arum fighter , every day all you heard was Arum yelling no fight , lol how can anybody not see through the bull**** .
                      you forgot to mention that manny has said himself, countless times, that hes fine with OST, as long as it stops a coupld days before the fight so he can "recover"

so manny said himself that he didnt need even 14 days. he only needed a couple days before hand for the testing to be stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X