Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E nuevo Dia newspaper said today , Rumos pacquiao use ilegal subtance with cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    This makes the Latino's all over the world look jealous and like sore losers.

I don't know what purpose publishing rumors will have, except discrediting a great fighter and make the masses think that their boy Cotto lost because it was an unfair match.

I don't care if they said that SR said it. Their goal was the same as Sr's when publishing this article, to discredit Pacquiao

If they didn't want to encourage any rumors, they would know that publishing that article will help spread that rumor even faster because that's what Cotto fans need to hear.

All they're gonna do from now on is go on how Pac beat Cotto because he was on steroids. This is already happening in NYC and is pissing me the fcuk off.

Ricans, accept it guys. Your boy lost cause he was outmatched by greatness... and Cotto is certainly NOT an unbeatable beast

The Purpose of publishing rumors is generating sales, Just like every newspaper, tabloid, or internet site does. And they're not taking sides is all about money every country does it. Don't judge a group based on a article you wouldn't like someone to judge you based on someone else opinion.
    Last edited by biglou88; 11-24-2009, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X