Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Nagy Aguilera has accepted an Oct. 15 fight with Antonio Tarver.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR TARVER

Bring on the klits.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Good news. I think Tarver moving up to the hw division is a good thing for the division....
      Obviously!!!

40 years old Bumver will do a masacre!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Tarver at heavyweight. He should have little problem against Aguilera.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          Exactly. He couldn't beat Chad Dawson. He's not beating any credible heavyweights. Fighting at heavyweight is an excuse for him not to have to make weight anymore. Seen it a million times before. At least Adamek is in the gym putting on muscle. He looks huge compared to the way he was at Cruiser.
          All of this may be true, but I'm unclear as to why losing to Chad Dawson means he will lose all his fights at heavyweight. Show me someone who has Chad Dawson speed at heavyweight, since that was what was the undoing of Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Exactly. He couldn't beat Chad Dawson. He's not beating any credible heavyweights. Fighting at heavyweight is an excuse for him not to have to make weight anymore. Seen it a million times before. At least Adamek is in the gym putting on muscle. He looks huge compared to the way he was at Cruiser.
            Adamek is one of my fav,the dude has balls,exciting and underrated fighter.

But let's be honnest,he struglled with a one fisted Arreola,Estrada and Grant,I'm not critisizing, he beat those bigger guys in good fights.

But when he will face a Klit,or even a Chambers,a Solis...He will lose...And lose badly in Klits case.

Comment

Working...
            X